• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

a dealer / collector friend of mine from feebay and the WD club boards (the infamous Jerel) sent me this pic today...here's somethin' for you L+K lovers to get your jollies off of (thumbs u

DSC048151.jpg

Jerel, in case you're watching, BAD-AZZ my friend!!! :applause:(worship)

Mouse Guard Winter 1152 #4 10.0! My first 10.0! :acclaim:

Too bad it's not for me... :cry:

mcshmidt got it from my 9.8 submission service. If anyone's interested in Modern 9.8 sub service please shoot me a PM.

Sorry, my scanner really hates these oversized mag slabs.

75552.gif.af3486e5e659533e92be081ba90a89c2.gif

Mouse Guard Winter 1152 #4 10.0! My first 10.0! :acclaim:

Too bad it's not for me... :cry:

mschmidt got it from my submission service. If anyone's interested in Modern 9.8s please shoot me a PM.

Sorry, my scanner really hates these oversized smag slabs.

ALL MINE! :banana:

a dealer / collector friend of mine from feebay and the WD club boards (the infamous Jerel) sent me this pic today...here's somethin' for you L+K lovers to get your jollies off of (thumbs u

DSC048151.jpg

I have my own personal collection of pictures of Jerel's GEM MINT L&K copies - but had not seen these yet. Off the charts! Gotta love his almost perfect collection (except for the elusive #2 which I'm sure he will acquire some day). I'm totally jealous. :cloud9: