• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

wait...

I thought I was Jerel's only friend...

sigh...

lol

JEREL YEAH HOMIE!

;) Well JJ - every now and then, Jerel likes to talk to FEMALES and there aren't too many of us that collect comics. He was my L&K supplier for about half of my set. I bought most of his throwbacks when he pursued that fantastic GEM MINT set. I know this isn't the proper forum for it, but points for those 10s need to be upped substantially. He definitely has the BEST and HARDEST to acquire set.

:luhv:

my 2 9.9's both submitted at philly

the WW VIP book

FathomKilliansVessel1.jpg

and i love this one bc gf waited in line, picked it off the table at the Aspen booth, so wonder how meny plp touched this book and still came back a 9.9 :banana:

SoulFireChaosReignBeginnings1.jpg

very nice! If you are selling either, send a PM my way ;)

wait...

I thought I was Jerel's only friend...

sigh...

lol

JEREL YEAH HOMIE!

;) Well JJ - every now and then, Jerel likes to talk to FEMALES and there aren't too many of us that collect comics. He was my L&K supplier for about half of my set. I bought most of his throwbacks when he pursued that fantastic GEM MINT set. I know this isn't the proper forum for it, but points for those 10s need to be upped substantially. He definitely has the BEST and HARDEST to acquire set.

:luhv:

Jerel is the shiznitto van snip snap sack!!

his 10.0 L+K collection is :cloud9:

All these came in today:

Ultimate X-Men 79 10.0 :acclaim:

Ultx79.jpg

Deadly Genesis 6 9.9

XDeadly6Large.jpg

Marvel Authentix Astonshing X-Men Sketch Box Cover 1 9.9 Top Census

AuthXSketch.jpg

X-Men Emperor Vulcan 5 9.9

EmperorV5.jpg