• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

IMG_2047.jpg

:whistle:

How about showing us a hoard of 10's on a book people actually give two kraps about? :shrug:

Sure.

Right after you show us your self-subbed 10s.

I'll wait.

Wow, someone gets testy about their hoard. lol

Are we in grade school? Can your dad beat up my dad? Does your brother drive a cooler car than my brother? Since you have more self-subbed 10s, does that mean that all the kids are gonna want to play with you at recess and not me?

Yikes. For someone who glamorizes himself as an academic, you're awfully jumpy to resort to childishness, Rocky. Shame...I expected better, Peter Pan.

BTW, :jokealert:

Just some harsh ribbing. I love you, Rocky. :foryou:

IMG_2047.jpg

How about showing us a hoard of 10's on a book people actually give two kraps about? :shrug:

Sure.

I'll wait.

Are we in grade school? Can your dad beat up my dad? Does your brother drive a cooler car than my brother? Since you have more self-subbed 10s, does that mean that all the kids are gonna want to play with you at recess and not me?

Yikes. For someone who glamorizes himself as an academic, you're awfully jumpy to resort to childishness, Rocky. Shame...I expected better, Peter Pan.

:censored: Hiyo!

Dude you was the rude one... you bashed on his perfect rating books! Plus, people do like Tales of the Witchblade (Like me! Though I am more of a The Darkness fan.), or The Witchblade would not be still on-going.

So do not post anything until we see some of YOUR 9.9's or 10.0's or reduce YOUR post/comments to just congratulating the person who does have them!

IMG_2047.jpg

Were all these graded on christmas eve?? lol

IMG_2047.jpg

Sure.

I'll wait.

Still waiting for pics of those self-subbed 10s of yours.......

(Right now is the point where I would lean up against a backlit building and light a cigarrette, staring off into the distance as I smoked it. If I smoked. Which I don't. Well, maybe cigars on special occasions.)

IMG_2047.jpg

Were all these graded on christmas eve?? lol

I wish.

My last sub was all over the place. Three 10s (and deservedly so), and zero 9.9s on at LEAST four books that deserved them.

Like I've said...when you're dealing with the uber picky levels of 9.8-10, you learn how to look at even the tiniest stuff.

(thumbs u

Sure.

I'll wait.

(Right now is the point where I would lean up against a backlit building and light a cigarrette, staring off into the distance as I smoked it. If I smoked. Which I don't. Well, maybe cigars on special occasions.)

Hell, I'm still just waiting for you to post some decent books. :shrug:

As for the rest of this...I truly have no clue where it came from. I was having fun, cause I thought that was our thing. Guess not...?

Sure.

I'll wait.

Hell, I'm still just waiting for you to post some decent books. :shrug:

umm...I have seen some of his books...he has more decent books than alot of LCS's!!

:jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: :jokealert: