• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

IMG_2047.jpg

:whistle:

How about showing us a hoard of 10's on a book people actually give two kraps about? :shrug:

Sure.

Right after you show us your self-subbed 10s.

I'll wait.

Wow, someone gets testy about their hoard. lol

Are we in grade school? Can your dad beat up my dad? Does your brother drive a cooler car than my brother? Since you have more self-subbed 10s, does that mean that all the kids are gonna want to play with you at recess and not me?

Yikes. For someone who glamorizes himself as an academic, you're awfully jumpy to resort to childishness, Rocky. Shame...I expected better, Peter Pan.

Still waiting for pics of those self-subbed 10s of yours.......

(Right now is the point where I would lean up against a backlit building and light a cigarrette, staring off into the distance as I smoked it. If I smoked. Which I don't. Well, maybe cigars on special occasions.)

Almost everytime you post a submission it's accompanied with a boast of some sort (you've had some beautiful books so I understand). If we should take these with good humor, maybe you should take some of these jibes the same way. :foryou:

IMG_2047.jpg

How about showing us a hoard of 10's on a book people actually give two kraps about? :shrug:

Sure.

I'll wait.

Are we in grade school? Can your dad beat up my dad? Does your brother drive a cooler car than my brother? Since you have more self-subbed 10s, does that mean that all the kids are gonna want to play with you at recess and not me?

Yikes. For someone who glamorizes himself as an academic, you're awfully jumpy to resort to childishness, Rocky. Shame...I expected better, Peter Pan.

(Right now is the point where I would lean up against a backlit building and light a cigarrette, staring off into the distance as I smoked it. If I smoked. Which I don't. Well, maybe cigars on special occasions.)

Almost everytime you post a submission it's accompanied with a boast of some sort (you've had some beautiful books so I understand). If we should take these with good humor, maybe you should take some of these jibes the same way. :foryou:

Excuse me?

You need to re-read the pertinent posts and comprehend what actually happened before you rush to judgement and "call someone out" in public about something that you have clearly misunderstood.

I'll spare you the lecture. If you have questions, perhaps a PM would be in order.

Oh, and here.... :foryou:

PS...if you think I'm "boasting" about my books, you need to relax. A lot.

PPS...try to refrain from using "we", as if everyone else agrees with your assessment. It's presumptuous.

I thought this thread was for showing off your uber-high graders,not for dogging out other peoples books? (shrug)

See, that's the thing...I didn't think Lebowski was dogging out my books. I thought he was bantering with me, so I bantered right back, all in what I assumed was good natured fun.

How that prompted his crazy, over the top response about me being "testy", I have no clue.

I thought this thread was for showing off your uber-high graders,not for dogging out other peoples books? (shrug)

See, that's the thing...I didn't think Lebowski was dogging out my books. I thought he was bantering with me, so I bantered right back, all in what I assumed was good natured fun.

How that prompted his crazy, over the top response about me being "testy", I have no clue.

Dude, I apologized. I AM sorry. I DID go over the top and have apologized to you via PM already. Hell, I PM'ed you an apology before you even read the thread, apparently.

Please drop it.

IMG_2047.jpg

Sure.

I'll wait.

Excuse me?

You need to re-read the pertinent posts and comprehend what actually happened before you rush to judgement and "call someone out" in public about something that you have clearly misunderstood.

I'll spare you the lecture. If you have questions, perhaps a PM would be in order.

Oh, and here.... :foryou:

PS...if you think I'm "boasting" about my books, you need to relax. A lot.

PPS...try to refrain from using "we", as if everyone else agrees with your assessment. It's presumptuous.

Docgo seems relaxed enough to me (shrug)

I agree with his assessment - does that mean he's now allowed to use the term "we"? :foryou:

Just my two cents but I like both you guys, how about we get back to posting some books.

100_2062.jpg

Awesome book! :applause:

Docgo seems relaxed enough to me (shrug)

My point stands.

I agree with his assessment - does that mean he's now allowed to use the term "we"? :foryou:

Of course you would. You and I have gone round and round before, and we are no friends.

But his assessment is still wrong.

Dude, I apologized. I AM sorry. I DID go over the top and have apologized to you via PM already. Hell, I PM'ed you an apology before you even read the thread, apparently.

Please drop it.

You go totally bate nuts on me when I'm just playing with you, and then try to backpedal and claim it was just a "joke" and just "some harsh ribbing", and *I'M* the one who has to drop it...?

Really?

No problem. Consider it dropped

(thumbs u

Just my two cents but I like both you guys, how about we get back to posting some books.

Time to sell your CGC SS 9.8 copy so you make room for all these other books you got back. :baiting:

Whatever do you mean? :shy:

100_2074.jpg

Okay not 9.9 but just as nice

Time to sell your CGC SS 9.8 copy so you make room for all these other books you got back. :baiting:

Whatever do you mean? :shy:

100_2074.jpg

Okay not 9.9 but just as nice

I remember all sales like that. And especially those that Mr. TJ brought to the board.