• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your CGC 9.9's and 10.0's

1,307 posts in this topic

7F269EC3-A1FD-4334-B9A7-D767AEC348FB-657-000001CDEC5560FD.jpg

:golfclap:

+1

I had some reservations about those Skottie Young covers when I first read about them. Having now seen the first batch, I'm loving them.

I'd offer congrats on the grades, but I suppose 9.9's are all in a days work for you.

In any case

GWF (thumbs u

(Good work fella)

I love this thread, what with all the SS 9,9 and 10. I'm excited for all you lucky owners. Well I've finally gotten my books graded after 4 long months, and out of a sub of 15 two books are coming back to me in 9.9 "Adventure Time #1c". When they get here I will post pics, but I've heard shipping is slow, so might be a couple of weeks until then.

Photobucket

I love this thread, what with all the SS 9,9 and 10. I'm excited for all you lucky owners. Well I've finally gotten my books graded after 4 long months, and out of a sub of 15 two books are coming back to me in 9.9 "Adventure Time #1c". When they get here I will post pics, but I've heard shipping is slow, so might be a couple of weeks until then.

Photobucket
That just makes you wanna smile in the morning!