• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: Amazing Fantasy 15 CGC 2.5 OW/W

91 posts in this topic

Up for sale is the grail of Silver-Age Marvel Grails; Amazing Fantasy 15. CGC 2.5 Universal OW/W CGC # 0052828001

There's really nothing to say for this book other than it looks much nicer than a 2.5, and that prices are continuing to skyrocket. The 3.0 in the Comiclink focused auction is already above $3,600 and a 3.5 just sold on eBay for over $5,000.

My asking price is SOLD. Shipping is included and will be done by USPS priority mail. In person pickup is also available immediately in New York City. I accept Paypal, check, money order or an in person cash exchange. As always, :takeit: trumps PM’s.

I offer a complete refund if not immediately satisfied with the book; I only request notification of an intent to return the book within 3 days of receipt.

I accept time payments; I am open to negotiating terms on payments but ideally I'd prefer a 10% deposit with payment in full made within 3 months, but again, PM me terms and maybe we can work something out.

This sale will only last 48 hours.

AF15front-1.jpg

Grader's notes:

heavy stains and wear on back cover

chipping on right edge of fc

wear and small holes on spine edge

5 inch crease in mid front cover that breaks cover

My username on eBay is TSwift25 so please buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking!

Trent

If you were here when those posts were less than 1 hour old in the upper right side it would tell you how many minutes and seconds since the post.

As time goes by that description drops off the seconds(and then the minutes and hours as time passes)