• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

If anyone is on the fence on buying Invincible back issues. Now is the time to buy em up. It's starting to increase in price and decrease in availability. I've been almost bought out by people overseas. If anything there's going to be less and less circulation in the states.

I don't know what to say about OA. Rob's got the market on that one.

Good to know.

I bought most of 5 thru 114 about a month ago for quite a nice price.

Time to prep.

Patrick

As long as you have # 1 and 12 it should be gravy from there.

I'm near depleted in my individual issues, I may break a run to have inventory.

If anyone is on the fence on buying Invincible back issues. Now is the time to buy em up. It's starting to increase in price and decrease in availability. I've been almost bought out by people overseas. If anything there's going to be less and less circulation in the states.

I don't know what to say about OA. Rob's got the market on that one.

Sssssshhhhhhh.

I picked up #92 (2nd print) a few weeks back.

I only need a handful of variants to be 100%

#1 - Larrys

Invincible Returns - 2nd print, Variant, B&W

#100 sketch wrap

I think I seen mile high list the 2nd print of invincible returns

100 sketch shows up often

Larrys isn't sold at a reasonable price at times

So I was thinking.....

If Thragg would have known about Oliver's planet, I've got to think he would have gone there sooner.

What are the odds Oliver is now working with Thragg???

i don't know yo. oliver did take the scourge virus and try to blast earth and kill all the viltrumites not too long ago……and got his arm ripped off by thragg.

So I was thinking.....

If Thragg would have known about Oliver's planet, I've got to think he would have gone there sooner.

What are the odds Oliver is now working with Thragg???

i don't know yo. oliver did take the scourge virus and try to blast earth and kill all the viltrumites not too long ago……and got his arm ripped off by thragg.

Yeah, odds would be slim. Plus, his character seemed to want forgiveness from Invincible after the scourge virus thing.

But on the other hand, he does have a different perspective on human life, and he hasn't been a part of the recent storylines. Or, Thragg could have captured him and interrogated him? idk.

It would be an interesting twist. 2c

#1 - Larrys

#100 sketch wrap

I saw a pretty big run of the book in my LCS on Black Friday at a decent price. I was really tempted to buy them all.

I just can't bring myself to start on this run when I've got silver Spideys to buy though. Maybe when I finish that run I'll chase these down.

#1 - Larrys

#100 sketch wrap

I saw a pretty big run of the book in my LCS on Black Friday at a decent price. I was really tempted to buy them all.

I just can't bring myself to start on this run when I've got silver Spideys to buy though. Maybe when I finish that run I'll chase these down.

one issue of silver age spider-man cost as much as a whole run of Invincible.

one issue of modern day Invincible is better than modern day Amazing Spider-Man IMO