• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Invincible #1 9.8 sells for 510

Looks like it's going to be a $500 book and maybe more.

Runs and individual runs are starting to sell really well. I see an uptick on individual issues prices. :gossip:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Invincible-1-CGC-9-8-1st-Printing-First-Print-Image-Comics-2003-Robert-Kirkman-/261798517655?rd=1

Another one sold for $525 today

NOOOOOO!!!!! I better hurry up and grab one. That is a pretty big bump from last year.

I pulled the trigger on the $525 BIN yesterday. I have been wanting a copy for a while, but yesterday just worked out well as far as timing. I had a 24hr 5X Ebay bucks promotion, so I got a $52.50 credit for buying the book that I can use in the future. Win-win for both of us. (thumbs u

Edited by Sam I am

I pulled the trigger on the $525 BIN yesterday. I have been wanting a copy for a while, but yesterday just worked out well as far as timing. I had a 24hr 5X Ebay bucks promotion, so I got a $52.50 credit for buying the book that I can use in the future. Win-win for both of us. (thumbs u

Congratulations - the book has spiked suddenly! I think it is because it's tax time in the US, but that's just my theory. If it maintains, I'll never own one, I'll have to find a friend that has one so I can go over and admire it :)

Though Branget did sorta promise me on :applause:

Hey everybody. I haven't been on the board in a long time. Even when I was, I was pretty new to the board. Finally I have some time and money to enjoy Invincible again :)

I just bought a 9.6 CGC copy of Invincible #1, I've always wanted a copy. I got it on eBay for $212.50, I didn't over pay did I?

Also picked up NM raw copies of #2 and #4. At least they were advertised as NM and looked good on eBay. I'll have to wait till I get my hands on them to make the final determination.

Hah I was watching that auction, considering adding a 9.6 to my 9.8! One can never have too many.

Congrats on the win! I agree with SimplyRob; Less than half of the price of the current 9.8 going rate!

Love Invincible and Tank Comics! It's one of the only ebay newsletters I actually read!

Edited by TXReplicant

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone, but I don't think $500 is a realistic price for this book. And yes, I've been very open about being in the market for one of these, but even if I had 10 of them on eBay, I would be saying the same thing

(I'm a terrible business man, my family will starve, I know this.)

Still, having said that, the $200 price tag for a 9.6 does not sound like a bad price to me. (thumbs u

What's the going rate for a 50 9.8 variant? Great cover, but low super low census numbers.

Census numbers are low because it's in, I believe, the 3 lowest printed covers for Invincible. That, Invincible #100 wraparound B&W, and Invincible Returns B&W are I believe the 3 lowest print runs then probably the Comixology 100 and Comics Pro 52.

Oh yeah, and 118 went to the printers 4 days ago......

Edited by Invincifans

hey, guys! any of y'all have extra copies of the 2nd prints of 100 and 101? looked today and I'm missing those. let me know. thanks! also, totally stoked, Ottley announced he's coming to Phoenix this summer for the Con. woohoo!

I don't mean any disrespect to anyone, but I don't think $500 is a realistic price for this book. And yes, I've been very open about being in the market for one of these, but even if I had 10 of them on eBay, I would be saying the same thing

Still, having said that, the $200 price tag for a 9.6 does not sound like a bad price to me. (thumbs u

One just sold for 600!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251867556806?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

One just sold for 600!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251867556806?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

I saw that - it's crazy! Happy for the boardie that sold it, I question the judgement of the person that bought it lol

Man, that lot for $1500 might not of been that bad a deal. I'm feeling the buzz creepin on Invincible. So many titles being optioned these days, just a matter of time.

I mean... maybe? But that sort of speculation before there is a reason to speculate is a mindset that can't do anything good for this hobby. Speculation is already too rampant in my opinion.

I'm glad to see the book doing well with regard to the market and demand even if I do think the price is out of sync with reality when compared to any driving forces that I can perceive.

... A well done Invincible movie series would be awesome :cloud9: