• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

"Attack of the Show" just reported during their "Fresh Ink" segment that Cory Walker is returning to the book with issue #66 for a 2 part Vultrimite story. It's suppose to set the stage for a the Vultrimite War that will either take place or conclude with issue #75.

Edited by maloney414

Almost up to 10 tpbs now? Sweet!

I stopped collecting it monthly awhile ago (maybe in the 30's) and decided to go the TPB route with the series. I need to pull those out and see where I need to pick it up.

Should have quie a few days of reading if I pick up all the trades I need.

How many people on these boards collect Invincible art? I know of me, Phi, Kev, Cap, and who else?

Invincible.jpg[/img]

Sorry for the awful scan. Photobucket sux and I can hotlink from CAF anymore.

Here's a link to a better scan at my CAF Gallery:

Invincible #10, Page 1

HEY!

i've written you several emails about that piece :)

PM sent :wishluck:

"Attack of the Show" just reported during their "Fresh Ink" segment that Cory Walker is returning to the book with issue #66 for a 2 part Vultrimite story. It's suppose to set the stage for a the Vultrimite War that will either take place or conclude with issue #75.

i hope its only for two books :eek: i cringed a little when i read this....I would SORELY miss ottley's work :(

i hope its only for two books :eek: i cringed a little when i read this....I would SORELY miss ottley's work :(

I hope he's stepped up his game.

well I must say I enjoyed the issue, the only thing that sucks is that, the last couple pages makes it really hard to wait a month for the next issue. I guess that means kirkman and ottley are doing their jobs. These next few issues really look like they will be something special.

just read it..

my goodness, i want MORE!!

good beginning of a story arc, and I'm glad i finally got my answers to whom Conquest is :) poor mark...pardon my language on this next quote, but the rapper DMX said it best:

'when it rains...nigg@z get wet' (: