• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

i can get my lady to read ANY comics....you guys are lucky :)

You just need that gateway comic or trade.

For my girl (er, wife now, must remember) it was the Buffy Comics because she loved the show. And then Wonder Woman, and now Invincible.

I doubt it, but someone should order it and see what happens. The Amazon site says it will ship within 1 to 2 months... that says to me that they don't have it but expect to get it in less than two months.

Image is now saying the Vol. 4 hardcover should be out on April 22.

Ok, maybe we'll never settle this first appearance thing, so here's the whole bunch. Take yer pick!

Picture001.jpg

This pic made me want to do my own Invincible First appearance photo!...MUCH THANKS TO THE MAN, JEREL SPECK FOR THE SD 102s!! :headbang:

Here are all of the issues with the invincible preview / first appearance in a family shot!

DSCN1058.jpg

here are the tech jacket #1s (which contains the FIRST invincible preview and is technically the first time invincible was seen in a comic!)

DSCN1061.jpg

Master of the Universe #1 group shot (all three covers and a #1 gold edition CGC 9.9 cracked slab)

DSCN1060.jpg

Savage Dragon #102 (another book which contains the invincible preview, THANKS JEREL!!)

DSCN1062.jpg

and lastly, Noble Causes Family Secrets #3a and #3b ( i had a third 9.8 slab of #3b but i just sold it on feebay :doh: )....This is considered the first appearance of Invincible as a cameo :)

DSCN1063.jpg

Ok, maybe we'll never settle this first appearance thing, so here's the whole bunch. Take yer pick!

Picture001.jpg

This pic made me want to do my own Invincible First appearance photo!...MUCH THANKS TO THE MAN, JEREL SPECK FOR THE SD 102s!! :headbang:

Here are all of the issues with the invincible preview / first appearance in a family shot!

DSCN1058.jpg

here are the tech jacket #1s (which contains the FIRST invincible preview and is technically the first time invincible was seen in a comic!)

DSCN1061.jpg

Master of the Universe #1 group shot (all three covers and a #1 gold edition CGC 9.9 cracked slab)

DSCN1060.jpg

Savage Dragon #102 (another book which contains the invincible preview, THANKS JEREL!!)

DSCN1062.jpg

and lastly, Noble Causes Family Secrets #3a and #3b ( i had a third 9.8 slab of #3b but i just sold it on feebay :doh: )....This is considered the first appearance of Invincible as a cameo :)

DSCN1063.jpg

:o:applause:

Wanna dump one of those102s?

Wanna dump one of those102s?

out of curiosity, why one of the 102s instead of one of the others hm

Savage Dragon is a cool character and I like Larsen's stuff too. I'm not a fan of Tech Jacket or MOTU and Noble Causes, although cool, are slabbed and I want to read the preview.