• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

How many people on these boards collect Invincible art? I know of me, Phi, Kev, Cap, and who else?

I don't have any yet but I want one! I checked splash page but nothing there jumps out at me.

How many people on these boards collect Invincible art? I know of me, Phi, Kev, Cap, and who else?

You looking to sell any yet? :wishluck:

Naw, not anytime soon im afraid. I am willing to bet there are going to be some SICK pages from the next five or so issues.

Naw, not anytime soon im afraid. I am willing to bet there are going to be some SICK pages from the next five or so issues.

HEY!! YOU get all the sick covers, and I get all the sick pages! :sumo:

quit trying to stop my page bogarting! (:

Hey bud, I surrender, I mean your hogging all the great new pages, what did you get every great splash from 60? Geez learn to share :baiting:

:jokealert::

Hey bud, I surrender, I mean your hogging all the great new pages, what did you get every great splash from 60? Geez learn to share :baiting:

:jokealert::

:acclaim:

I just finished Vol. 9 of the TPBs and here are my thoughts:

1) Shapesmith = SO COOL!

2) Allen's new developments rock as he is my favorite character.

3) Mark dumped Amber :) I always hated her.

4) The return of Tether Tyrant!

5) Can't wait to see Oliver in action.

quite a nice price! if my $$$ weren't so tied up in OA right now, none of you would have known about it (except for the new GPA data) (:

You can only stack your Invincible #1 9.8 slabs so high before they are crushed under their own weight. You might want to keep that in mind. :baiting:lol

quite a nice price! if my $$$ weren't so tied up in OA right now, none of you would have known about it (except for the new GPA data) (:

You can only stack your Invincible #1 9.8 slabs so high before they are crushed under their own weight. You might want to keep that in mind. :baiting:lol

(:

anybody pick up a #60 second printing today? neither of my LCSs had one, and neither does feebay (shrug) anyone got a spare they can part with?

I didn't see it and it wasn't on the listed on my LCS's "New This Week" board.

Maybe you should just buy all of your LCS's copies of the 1st Print.