• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Now imagine that CGC SS with the following:

Robert Kirkman

Ryan Ottley

Cliff Rathburn

Fco Plascencia

Cory Walker

Jason Howard

Jay Faerber

Mahmud A. Asrar

Phil Hester

Andy Kuhn

Paul Grist

Mike Allred

Erik Larsen

Dale Keown

Jim Valentino

Todd McFarlane

EJ Su

Jonathan Luna

Joshua Luna

Rob Liefeld

Marc Silvestri

Eric Silvestri

David Wohl

Brian Haberlin

Christina Z

Garth Ennis

Michael Turner (in a better world, he'd still be alive, regardless of the book being signed)

One can dream...

how would u get cgc to do that if you had to be at multiple shows. Would you have to get a witness then after you get all the sigs u can that show, do u have to slab it then crack it later for more digs with a witness, or can cgc take note of which sigs u already have and just slab when u get them all?

You can have a witness hold onto a book, and wait for other sig's come available. I believe that if the book never leaves the witnesses' possession, it will be considered an SS no matter the time between sig and submit

Correct except for the no matter the time part. Witnesses are asked not to hold onto what we affectionately refer to as "sign and stash" books for any longer than six months, which pretty much covers convention season. The majority of those people will be in San Diego in July, so it might be possible to get it done over that long weekend and not have to hold it.

Well, I jumped on this one too. I LOVED Walking Dead so I had to try this one too since Kirkman is writing. For some reason, I like it even though it seems really simplistic and lacking originality. But maybe it is hard to be very original with superhero books. Something does draw me into it though and I will check out the upcoming books as they come in.

I do like the art though. I may have to check some originals from his rep, Kevin Boyd... or is it easyt63??? lol

Well, I jumped on this one too. I LOVED Walking Dead so I had to try this one too since Kirkman is writing. For some reason, I like it even though it seems really simplistic and lacking originality. But maybe it is hard to be very original with superhero books. Something does draw me into it though and I will check out the upcoming books as they come in.

I do like the art though. I may have to check some originals from his rep, Kevin Boyd... or is it easyt63??? lol

HA.. good one :hi:

Got my wife hooked on Invincible! :banana:

She's mostly into Wonder Woman, but once she finished all the Greg Rucka stuff she was looking for something new and I told her to read the first TPB of Invincible. And she loved it. By the second, she was coming into the other room, all "Allen's not really dead is he?"

Anyway. she's almost through my entire set. Does anyone know when the 10th TPB is scheduled to come out?