• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAM HUGHES GALLERY
13 13

1,302 posts in this topic

This weekend, I hit some black friday sales at LCS and also on eBay. Here is what I picked up. A lot of these were 20% off. I wasn't lucky enough to find dollar bins but these were worth it to me. I also got all 7 Barb Wire along with the #1 Audacity version CGC 9.8 graded (I paid $100 for that one though).

31292737646_d899d14830_c.jpg

31213977461_d8eabf90dc_c.jpg

31292737986_03bd265cce_c.jpg

Dumb question, but when you are in a comic shop do you just use your notes to find AH stuff, or is there a good site for all his covers? A list? Sorry if this was discussed before.

I always check comics.org. You can also search mycomicshop.com. I try not to rely on one list. And if you want to find more unusual/rarer stuff, you can also try ebay, searching "rare adam hughes" and stuff like that.

This is all I have, for now...

A00BEE12-3C2B-4983-8773-222D3A10FC81_zps7i9fcqed.jpg

So, I went to a kind of local shop, it's not that close, but not too far away either. I hit them up several times last summer as they got in a large collection of 90's and 2000s DCs, from a collector who put everything in mylar and acid free backing boards! I cleaned up on several Batman titles from that mylar encased collection, I actually have several of them at CGC waiting for grading right now. I thought I would got back this weekend and see if any Wonder Woman and Catwoman covers may still be there. I figured they'd be gone by now...

P1020126_zpsi04vxpmp.jpg

P1020128_zps1rwetimx.jpg

P1020130_zpsvd6fnueq.jpg

The Catwomans were long gone but I'm really happy with this score. :cloud9: