• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAM HUGHES GALLERY
13 13

1,302 posts in this topic

Its an insignificant book, the low number on the census is largely meaningless.
it is insignificant ... unless you want it. Although I do think you could probably use a paid pro cgc 9.8 hunter to find it way cheaper.

So which regular Hughes' cover(s) will be the next to take off like Catwoman #51/70/74 and WW #184?

I'd look at Tomb Raider and Rose and Thorn.

I was looking through the WW run yesterday and I think a lot of those covers are underrated. 141 and 172 are steady because of Superman but there are a lot that stand out. CBSI had an article on 184 but I'm partial to 189, and I'm troubled by the white coloring on her chest in 153 :sick:

So which regular Hughes' cover(s) will be the next to take off like Catwoman #51/70/74 and WW #184?

I'd look at Tomb Raider and Rose and Thorn.

I was looking through the WW run yesterday and I think a lot of those covers are underrated. 141 and 172 are steady because of Superman but there are a lot that stand out. CBSI had an article on 184 but I'm partial to 189, and I'm troubled by the white coloring on her chest in 153 :sick:

I like WW #154 as a sleeper as well.

Tomb Raider from eBay; can never find the Hughes Raiders at stores.

The others are local. Passed by the Uncharted a couple times until I realized it's one that doesn't show up too often.

I know Lady Rawhide and Hammer of the Gods aren't major titles, but the covers were too good to pass up.