• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAM HUGHES GALLERY
13 13

1,302 posts in this topic

Wow. I can't believe the prices that #45, 70 and 74 are fetching raw on eBay now. I will have to hit the LCSs to see how many more I can dig up.

I am also expecting #81 to pop sometime soon as well.

Are there any WW and Zatana covers that are heating up like the Catwoman run is?

Now that you mentioned them by name, I am sure of it. I just nabbed Zatanna #13, 14 and 15. 15 is going to be a tough 9.8 with the black cover.

Edited by UltraMaximus

It has been fun snagging these from $0.50 or $1 bins at shows the past couple of years. There is one coming up that should be good for bin diving during set up again in a couple of weeks.

It has been fun snagging these from $0.50 or $1 bins at shows the past couple of years. There is one coming up that should be good for bin diving during set up again in a couple of weeks.

It's true, I still pick these out of bargain bins quite often. The 50's are always gone, but I've found all of the rest of them during the last couple of years for $1 or less. Supplies are starting to dry up, though as more and more folks get into this awesome cover run. I buy every AH cover I see, as well as every Bolland WW.

How is it getting him to sign? I will be at NYCC this weekend and was hoping to get sign on a few of the Catwoman covers.

Per Adam on his Facebook page, he will sign 5 for FREE, and will charge for anything above that. They said if you got back on line again, you could get another five signed, unless the line is capped.

How is it getting him to sign? I will be at NYCC this weekend and was hoping to get sign on a few of the Catwoman covers.

Per Adam on his Facebook page, he will sign 5 for FREE, and will charge for anything above that. They said if you got back on line again, you could get another five signed, unless the line is capped.

I have 3 days to try, so should work out. I think he is over in artists ally this year, and that tends to be a little less crowded.

I have 3 days to try, so should work out. I think he is over in artists ally this year, and that tends to be a little less crowded.

Spoke to Adam this morning, definitely not doing sketches, giving his hands a break this weekend. He said doing everything for his new book he has not time for commissions.

Is Zatanna #13 a really hard find book? I saw a copy (9.8) and was going to pull the trigger but the price was quite steep...Just want to make sure I don't get ripped off (shrug)

Check the census?

Is Zatanna #13 a really hard find book? I saw a copy (9.8) and was going to pull the trigger but the price was quite steep...Just want to make sure I don't get ripped off (shrug)

Check the census?

Im not a cgc member so I cant look it up. The listing says there are only 4 though.

Check the census?

Im not a cgc member so I cant look it up. The listing says there are only 4 though.

It's free to join

Not hard to find. Wouldn't pay more than 60 bucks for a graded copy.

I checked it out looked like 4 on the census. This listing is for $180...a bit steep I thought. thanks. ill look elsewhere

I checked it out looked like 4 on the census. This listing is for $180...a bit steep I thought. thanks. ill look elsewhere

i'm not saying its worth $180, but 4 graded 9.8 ain't that many.