• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAM HUGHES GALLERY
13 13

1,302 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2023 at 5:22 PM, Tnexus said:

Picked this one up a while back. Likely one of the rarest AH covers. This was a program for 2005 Mid-Ohio Comic Con. However, the programs were delayed and actually didn't show up in time for the con. In order to get one, you had to have requested to have one mailed to you after it ended which I doubt many ever did.

Currently off for a pressing and grading!

PXL_20230729_082415346 (1).jpg

I used to wonder why I virtually never see this one… till I saw the story about the con. Very tough book.

On 9/15/2023 at 2:54 PM, Brock said:

OK, I'm as a big a Hughes fan as anyone here, but holy hand grenades, this week's Werewolf by Night #1 cover has got to be the worst Hughes cover ever...

Werewolf Hughes.jpeg

Is that the new Elsa bloodstone too?

On 9/17/2023 at 10:02 PM, Tnexus said:

Funny, I really like it.

On 9/22/2023 at 4:44 PM, OtherEric said:

Agreed, I like this one quite a bit.  Thank you @Brock for calling it to my attention so I could snag a copy.

I feel like the dimensions and perspectives are all off… Like, how flat does that pistol become once it’s behind her belt buckle?

However, I’m the first to admit that art is subjective, and glad that you two like it!

On 9/2/2023 at 9:34 AM, kimik said:

There is a Hughes She-Hulk #1 foil variant on FOC this week:

SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 ADAM HUGHES FOIL VAR

I did get this today, finally.  Not sharing a scan because it doesn't scan well, although it looks great in person.

Also grabbed this one today, props to my store for knowing to specifically pull the Hughes cover for me:

Gotham War 2.jpg