• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

Very nice! :cloud9:

Is that Firefly complete? The little green phone (walkie-talkie) is a bugger to track down. lol

All figures shown are complete including firefly and the extra parts completed 6 of my own.

^Yeah I thought so! Also bought this one back in April ( thinking about selling it again though, I just have no room left!! ) original art for the cover of the newer GIJOE 13

fireflyog.jpg

In my opinion, that's the best Firefly cover published. Hands down. I wasn't reading G.I. Joe when that came out, but I bought that issue just for the cover. Very nice! (worship)(worship)

Very nice! :cloud9:

Is that Firefly complete? The little green phone (walkie-talkie) is a bugger to track down. lol

All figures shown are complete including firefly and the extra parts completed 6 of my own.

Very nice! :applause:

Thanks.

I got lucky on that the guy had to sell his personal collection for college money and that I was first in thru the door. You are right that walkie talkie is hard to get and happy to have that figure complete. I am still dealing with some hard to get parts like flashlights and smaller items but over time I will get them. Might put a big dent in my want list though if this guy I know comes thru at the end of the month.

^Yeah I thought so! Also bought this one back in April ( thinking about selling it again though, I just have no room left!! ) original art for the cover of the newer GIJOE 13

fireflyog.jpg

In my opinion, that's the best Firefly cover published. Hands down. I wasn't reading G.I. Joe when that came out, but I bought that issue just for the cover. Very nice! (worship)(worship)

That is a pretty nice cover. I've always liked Firefly. Probably my 2nd favorite Joe Villain after Destro.