• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A HG Action 1 or a Bugatti Veyron?

364 posts in this topic

Got your point but what about those other non 18 year olds with a full set of hair, great wifes, happen to be great fathers?

Stop talking about Rick, he likes Ferraris!

:makepoint:

:cloud9: what about our hair vs hair BB match :baiting:

Got your point but what about those other non 18 year olds with a full set of hair, great wifes, happen to be great fathers?
as someone that has owned 3 different Ferrari's over the last 10+ years (first when I was still in my late 20's, and as "good" as I would ever be physically looking lol ), a father of 4, and my wife would sometimes say "great" husband (again lol ), I found his statement to be potentially applicable to some, but not to all :banana:

Yeah, I just don't follow the logic when someone owns/has something that most of us will never see, let alone have, its due to being insecure and/or lacking something manly (shrug)

...funny I was just dribbling my ball in the shop thinking about that...

Yeah, I just don't follow the logic when someone owns/has something that most of us will never see, let alone have, its due to being insecure and/or lacking something manly (shrug)

Maybe it comes from working in the financial district too long, but once the hair goes, the $250K+ sportscars start rolling in and out of First Canadian Place. lol

Sure, it's something of a cliche, but that's how it became a cliche.

as someone that has owned 3 different Ferrari's over the last 10+ years (first when I was still in my late 20's, and as "good" as I would ever be physically looking lol ), a father of 4, and my wife would sometimes say "great" husband (again lol ), I found his statement to be potentially applicable to some, but not to all :banana:

there are a myriad of reasons why someone would say that... some probably truly believe it, some do it just to enlist or entice responses, some do it out of their own insecurities, etc... this is a chat board, it should be "fun" (to a large extent...and you can be serious from time to time and still have fun!)

...funny I was just dribbling my ball in the shop thinking about that...

well, I dribbled a little cheese sauce on my napkin...so, I can see we are both properly preparing lol

Maybe it comes from working in the financial district too long, but once the hair goes, the $250K+ sportscars start rolling in and out of First Canadian Place. lol

Sure, it's something of a cliche, but that's how it became a cliche.

what do all the others that lose their hair do, that can't afford the $250K car :baiting:

the specs on the Veyron are much more impressive overall, which explains why it's faster even though it's much heavier.

In the video they mentioned 850,000 pounds. That is very heavy...or pricey.

the specs on the Veyron are much more impressive overall, which explains why it's faster even though it's much heavier.

In the video they mentioned 850,000 pounds. That is very heavy...or pricey.

:juggle:

I like the engine of course, but the outside of it is ugly as mess. I'd take a Action 1 any day of the week.

Sacrilege. The body is an important part of its incredible design. The whole package is a feat of engineering.

There are PLENTY of other cars I would rather have than a BV. PLENTY. I drive an H2. Besides Hummer I like HUGE Ford pickup trucks. Spending 1 million on a car makes you look like a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. For me this is an easy choice.

CC

What about spending a million on gas?

I like the engine of course, but the outside of it is ugly as mess. I'd take a Action 1 any day of the week.

Sacrilege. The body is an important part of its incredible design. The whole package is a feat of engineering.

There are PLENTY of other cars I would rather have than a BV. PLENTY. I drive an H2. Besides Hummer I like HUGE Ford pickup trucks. Spending 1 million on a car makes you look like a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. For me this is an easy choice.

CC

What about spending a million on gas?

There are plenty of cars I would drive and NEVER even think about an H2 or a Ford, but hey that's what makes this world great. Some people have good taste and some people don't.

lol

Spending 1 million on a car makes you look like a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point.

As opposed to spending 1 million on a comic book, which makes you look like...?

a true investor :cool:

A Hummer is a great investment.At what 10 miles a gallon you are investing in the oil companies profits.

^^

I'd take the HG Action 1. Are there 300 of those lying around like this car?

The comic is likely to always go up in value. Not all cars go up in value.

Why would I want a car that can go 250+ mph? One of the main reasons for having the car would be to open it up, but where are you going to do that? Rent time at a track?

I wonder what the penalty for doing 220 mph in a 65 zone would be? Too expensive to maintain as well.

Take the comic every time over this car.

Id take the Bugatti in a second only because i love cars. The Bugatti will only gain in value, it wont depreciate, unless you wreck it. Look at the Enzo Ferrari. If you were a previous Ferrari owner, you could have bought one (if you were lucky) for $600,000. Two months after they came out they were going for $1.5 million.

Jeff

In Ontario, Canada as of last year if you do 50 KM/H (about 30 MPH) over the speed limit on any public road it is considered racing. It results in automatic seizure of the vehicle, immediate license suspection and a $500 fine (IIRC). It's the funniest thing to be on the major highways and every one, I mean everyone around me is doing 149 KM/H on the way to work where the posted speed is 100 KM/H.

R.

I'd take the HG Action 1. Are there 300 of those lying around like this car?

The comic is likely to always go up in value. Not all cars go up in value.

Why would I want a car that can go 250+ mph? One of the main reasons for having the car would be to open it up, but where are you going to do that? Rent time at a track?

I wonder what the penalty for doing 220 mph in a 65 zone would be? Too expensive to maintain as well.

Take the comic every time over this car.

I'm thinking jail time (shrug)