• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A HG Action 1 or a Bugatti Veyron?

364 posts in this topic

Who noticed the Batman (1989) music towards the beginning of the video?

Personally, the Enzo Ferrari is way more my cup of tea, though not nearly as fast as the Veyron it's no slouch for sure. I would take an Enzo over the Action. I'd even take one over a Tec 27. ;)

Personally, the Enzo Ferrari is way more my cup of tea

Same here. It is a real work of art.

I love the Enzo, but the Bugatti is just as much a piece of art, even if it doesn't suit your particular aesthetic tastes.

You collect DC's anyway, so what do you know about good art? :grin:

:sorry:

wow, I was waiting for something...I don't know, a little "more" in response lol

There really is no defence for that one...

:whistle:

:sorry:

wow, I was waiting for something...I don't know, a little "more" in response lol

There really is no defence for that one...

:whistle:

(:

Wasnt there a swedish car that did 256?I know it was faster than the Bugatti that sold for 1.2.Maybe they upgraded this years model

As far as I know, the only Sweedish car that comes close is the Koenigsegg CC, and that tops out at around 242.

The Ultimate Aero TT SSC is the fastest I know. Good old Shelby's - 257 MPH.

_H0J6394.jpg

Yeah, I just don't follow the logic when someone owns/has something that most of us will never see, let alone have, its due to being insecure and/or lacking something manly (shrug)

Maybe it comes from working in the financial district too long, but once the hair goes, the $250K+ sportscars start rolling in and out of First Canadian Place. lol

Sure, it's something of a cliche, but that's how it became a cliche.

OK - so tell us, JC. Two very simple questions:

1) How many guys losing their hair in just your financial district? A real number please, with backup stats.

2) How many guys losing their hair in just your financial district have 250K+ sports cars? Again, a real number, please, with backup stats.

PS - to Cap - looks like a helluva car. I tend to dislike car hype videos but this one was interesting start to finish. Have to respect the technology. 1001HP? Yeesh. Did a quick look for 1/4 mile times and see a recorded et 10.4 seconds @ 139.9 mph. Not too shoddy. Think with a bit of tweaking, especially tires, it would hit the nines?

there is still one car I place above all others ( just me, personally)

24095673.jpg

Probably in my top 3 most beautiful cars of all time...maybe even top 2.

:cloud9: