• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goon appreciation thread :)
5 5

1,060 posts in this topic

Geez! How many Goon 32s do I have to buy?! :pullhair:

I'll wait and see if they come down in price. :juggle:

One of those winning shops is right by me.. What did they win? Variants? Im gonna have to buy em all :insane:

I ing love these boards. I got a few copies coming in :banana:

Did your shop already have them in? I've called 4 shops near me and they are surprised to hear me telling them they won. (shrug)

I ing love these boards. I got a few copies coming in :banana:

Did your shop already have them in? I've called 4 shops near me and they are surprised to hear me telling them they won. (shrug)

Nope. But since I brought it to their attention, I was able to have them reserve me a copy. They did get receipt of winning the contest, but no books yet

Nope. But since I brought it to their attention, I was able to have them reserve me a copy. They did get receipt of winning the contest, but no books yet

What condition were your copies in? Finding very few that are in solid NM+ shape around here. :cry:

Still dont have them in hand as my LCS has not gotten them in yet. I will let you know when I see them. I dont collect Goon at all, but will try to pick up as many NM/NM+ copies as possible for the boards

(worship)

I just hope they arent pricey so I can pick up a bunch, otherwise I will only take a couple of the nicer ones.

Anybody on the boards have luck on Ebay or at an LCS with these? Seems like a bunch of shops from the UK and Canada won the contest too