• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ho Ho Ho, bring on the Christmas covers
2 2

861 posts in this topic

This is a rough sketch of Barks' "Christmas for Shacktown" oil painting done in horizontal format (vs. the vertical format of FC 367 and the final painting). Picture's kinda crummy, had to piecemeal scans together since the image is too big to fit on my scanner, but you get the idea!

barks.jpg

Promotional comics...

Amazing stuff, BOOT.

I'm trying to fill in some of the covers at GCD and many of them don't even have entries. It might be tough to find enough publication data to add them.

Are these all unique front covers, or did you sneak in some back covers?

90452.jpg

90404.jpg

90519.jpg

Thanks,

Jack

Promotional comics...

Amazing stuff, BOOT.

I'm trying to fill in some of the covers at GCD and many of them don't even have entries. It might be tough to find enough publication data to add them.

Are these all unique front covers, or did you sneak in some back covers?

Thanks,

Jack

Thanks, Jack!

Those are all unique front covers. I'll try to post publication info, where available, on future posts.

Here comes Santa Claus ( btw, that Flessel cover is fantastic.)

holidaybook0001.jpg

Kenny,

I have been looking for a decent copy of this book for the past two years......ever since we last spoke about it. Maybe one of these days a sweet copy will magically appear. Maybe just in time for Christmas? hm

:hi:

You are gonna have to fight Ellen for it. She loves this thread, and this book.

She took it from me.

:cry: