• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: GA Timelys and Treasures - Action 46!

67 posts in this topic

Here is the back cover of my nearmint's Daring 10 :applause: Razor sharp corners...CGC 4.5? (shrug)

3189600150_69a6225ab5_b.jpg

resub Jeff :headbang:

I'll definitely call for the notes. Maybe there's some staining inside, or a detached centerfold. Sure is nice on the outside, though!

If the 4.5 is due to what might be a bc subscription crease, that seems rather harsh.

Great pick up! :headbang:

The back cover looks like it has a subscription crease.

Certainly possible. Doesn't break color on the front cover. Might be a good pressing candidate. hm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out for molotov cocktails flying through your windows!

The back cover looks like it has a subscription crease.

Certainly possible. Doesn't break color on the front cover. Might be a good pressing candidate. hm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out for molotov cocktails flying through your windows!

I would think the subscription crease on the back would still be visible when done. It's a very sweet looking VG+, I'd just let it be. JMHO. :whistle:

Thrilling Comics #44 CGC 1.0 Hitler Cover $130

Tough book...only 6 copies in census.

3006562699_1c1a340d03_b.jpg

:takeit: Per PM

:censored: :censored: :pullhair: Nice grab! I hesitated too long!

Nice price for a copy where the cover is still mostly there - is that color scheme accurate? I don't think I've seen a "lavender" version before.

Nice price for a copy where the cover is still mostly there - is that color scheme accurate? I don't think I've seen a "lavender" version before.

Looks normal (shrug) compared with my other copy:

3180782735_d313c2506d_o.jpg

Looks normal (shrug) compared with my other copy:

3180782735_d313c2506d_o.jpg

Horder! lol

Dino, any other Actions?

Only the Action #46 in a super-nice CGC 4.0. Purchased from Richard Muchin a few years ago.

GE

No, I meant the Actions that you're hiding in the super-secret explosive-resistant safe buried 60 feet down in the backyard. It's combination known in three parts by three different people located in vastly different locales around the globe.

You know, those Actions.

Dino, any other Actions?

Only the Action #46 in a super-nice CGC 4.0. Purchased from Richard Muchin a few years ago.

GE

No, I meant the Actions that you're hiding in the super-secret explosive-resistant safe buried 60 feet down in the backyard. It's combination known in three parts by three different people located in vastly different locales around the globe.

You know, those Actions.

Oh, you mean THAT GA Comics room! :grin: Who would want anything in there?

bank.jpg

Dino, any other Actions?

GE

You know, those Actions.

Oh, you mean THAT GA Comics room! :grin: Who would want anything in there?

bank.jpg

There's gotta be a Tec 31 stuck in there with dem Actions ;)