• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicsupply.com - down for the count?

19 posts in this topic

I called the 1-800 number. Couldn't leave a message - was asked for a security code.

Down for Maintenance ...

The site is currently down for maintenance. Should be back up again shortly.

ComicSupply.com - 1-800-978-9696

lol Considering how many back orders and unfulfilled buyers he's left in his wake (see Probation Thread), maybe this isn't a bad thing?

Sorry... I've had a few beers today so I'm being lippy ;)

Well deserved beers I'm sure......as any homebrewer knows.....we slave over a hot stove for hours and hours placing perfectly timed ingredients into the boil.......just so our friends and family ( and we ourselves) can have some simple god given goodness in times of leisure...... (thumbs u

I'm on my second 22 oz'er of Home Brewed IPA myself......

I'm in the process of filing a chargeback against him. After which I will pursue other avenues to file a complaint against him in the state of Michigan. Avoid this group at all costs, whoever called him a scammer in the previous threads was 100 percent accurate.

I'm glad for all the info on this place. I'll be sure to steer clear. Anyone ever deal with " My Comic Shop". They have a huge back issue selection also and are offering free shipping on orders over 75.00. Never dealt with them so any info you guys can pass along would be appreciated. (thumbs u

I'm glad for all the info on this place. I'll be sure to steer clear. Anyone ever deal with " My Comic Shop". They have a huge back issue selection also and are offering free shipping on orders over 75.00. Never dealt with them so any info you guys can pass along would be appreciated. (thumbs u

There was a whole thread on them within the last week.

Mike

A search here should supply you with excellent information. :thumbsup:

(otherwise known as Lone Star Comics)