• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,382 posts in this topic

I don't remember if I posted this or not, but I'm happy to have it. It's one of the few highest graded copies of Fugitoid #1:

Fugitoid196.jpg

Also, congrats to CyberJad on the TMNT #1! :golfclap:

Arriving at the house today is one of the most significant art pieces to the TMNT in my collection.

This is the original concept art for the Shredder. Pre-dating TMNT #1, this art was used as a style guide by Kevin and Peter as they drew him in his first comic book appearance.

Acquiring something like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I am thrilled to have been able to make this happen.

This is exactly the reason why I had to drop out of the running for the recent sale of the Gobbledygook #1 cover. I felt a stronger pull to this piece, and couldn't have both.

img977.jpg

img978.jpg

Arriving at the house today is one of the most significant art pieces to the TMNT in my collection.

This is the original concept art for the Shredder. Pre-dating TMNT #1, this art was used as a style guide by Kevin and Peter as they drew him in his first comic book appearance.

Acquiring something like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I am thrilled to have been able to make this happen.

This is exactly the reason why I had to drop out of the running for the recent sale of the Gobbledygook #1 cover. I felt a stronger pull to this piece, and couldn't have both.

img977.jpg

img978.jpg

Congrats on the great pickup man. I was actually the under-bidder on the piece, however lucky for you I decided not to put in a final bid ;)

Fantastic news from the CGC!

Just got my grade back online.

My Turtlemania Gold got a 9.4. Making it currently the highest graded.

Also, they agreed to note the GoGreenMachine (my blog) ad that's in Tales volume 2 #64!

Tristan Jones story

Jim Lawson & Steve Lavigne art

Jim Lawson cover

GoGreenMachine.org ad on interior cover