• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,382 posts in this topic

Sorry, I never thought to take pics of any of the insides. As for the cereal, it was basically sweetened Rice Chex with marshmallows (similar to Lucky Charms). I really liked it...but it was WAY sweet. Made a good snack though.

Peas: That's one of those great mysteries up there with Stonehenge and Area 51. It is some of my favorite art in the entire TMNT universe and holds a special spot in my childhood memories

rfoiii: Congrats!!! Some of the BEST TMNT collectibles (if not THE BEST) ever made! If I had to sell everything and only keep one thing....it would be my SS Statues

Edited by nriccijr

Peas: That's one of those great mysteries up there with Stonehenge and Area 51. It is some of my favorite art in the entire TMNT universe and holds a special spot in my childhood memories

rfoiii: Congrats!!! Some of the BEST TMNT collectibles (if not THE BEST) ever made! If I had to sell everything and only keep one thing....it would be my SS Statues

Do you have all 4 turtles?

Prices are getting out of control!

I do....I have the regular ones, not the exclusives, but I like my turtles red so it doesn't really matter to me. I was lucky enough to get the last 3 retail and had to shell out about $500 for Donnie. I'm not sure what they are going for now. I thought about the shredder but I really don't have any room. Maybe in the future

I do....I have the regular ones, not the exclusives, but I like my turtles red so it doesn't really matter to me. I was lucky enough to get the last 3 retail and had to shell out about $500 for Donnie. I'm not sure what they are going for now. I thought about the shredder but I really don't have any room. Maybe in the future

:applause:

Around $500 (+/- $100) for Leo, Raph and Mikey. Donnie is usually a >$800 purchase (most times it can be $1,000 at auction).

I will just have to stick with Leo!

I'm sure in 328 pages these have been shown and discussed. But this literally fell out of a comic box I had so I wanted to post. Never seen these or knew they existed. From 1989 TMNT cereal prize.

Here are all 3 of them if you're interested.

TMNT CEREAL MINI-COMIC #1

TMNT CEREAL MINI-COMIC #2

TMNT CEREAL MINI-COMIC #3

I don't remember any of these. Weird. Yes, the cereal was sweet as hell though. lol.

(worship)

I got these signed 2nd and 3rd prints from the "Toitle Pedigree" a month back and a mint promo CD copy of the "Turtle Power" single from 1990 off the 'bay late last year. :cloud9:

13889987347_4f1db8f845_b.jpg

I got these signed 2nd and 3rd prints from the "Toitle Pedigree" a month back and a mint promo CD copy of the "Turtle Power" single from 1990 off the 'bay late last year. :cloud9:

13889987347_4f1db8f845_b.jpg

(thumbs u that's a great display

I recently re-read the Usagi Yojimbo #10 with Leonardo's appearance. It had been a while. I was surprised to see it was Peter Laird who wrote and penciled the story. It was a long time ago I read the issue and I had assumed it was Stan Sakai. The story finishes with Usagi recounting he had many adventures with Leonardo after their first meeting. Are there any others stories anywhere that continue this particular partnering?

So, I went to the TMNT FCBD events at Jetpack Comics and Shellback Artworks. That weekend will go down in TMNT history for alot of fans as it was a record turn out. Shelback's line was insane and had to get cut off super early because the signing ended up going almost 3 hours past 4PM.

Here is a flickr album with some pics:

I'll post some more stuff when I get home.

Can someone plz help me out with some print run info?

I know #1 had an initial print run of 3250.. But can someone please tell me the print run count for the second ans third printings?

I believe TMNT #1 2nd printing was a 6,000 print run and 3rd printing was 35,000.

Can someone plz help me out with some print run info?

I know #1 had an initial print run of 3250.. But can someone please tell me the print run count for the second ans third printings?

Someone's adding more books.....

hm:foryou: