• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,370 posts in this topic

looks like 'mutant teenage mutant ninja turtles'

After reading everybody else's posts, this made me crack up. I'll still see it, but will be in the lookout for theaters guaranteed to show the 1990 film. Yeah boy. I love seeing Casey and the turtles kick spoon.

I'm kinda new here, I'm trying to find a thread that has FMV ranges for the early printings of TMNT Vol. 1 #' 1 - 3. Does one exist or should I just inquire in this thread?

I'm looking for ranges of FMV for #1 1st, 2nd and 3rd prints (Raw books) and #2 and #3 first prints.

Thanks

In fact, board member TMNT owned one of these at one time. I cannot confirm if he still has it or if he ever got it graded, but he's posted pictures of it before. These early print runs were done with pretty low-quality printers so errors like this were not surprising. Cool for double cover collectors or people who just like oddities.

In fact, board member TMNT owned one of these at one time. I cannot confirm if he still has it or if he ever got it graded, but he's posted pictures of it before. These early print runs were done with pretty low-quality printers so errors like this were not surprising. Cool for double cover collectors or people who just like oddities.

Yep, I still have mine, CGC 9.2. :)

Got a few sketches at the recent SacCon (currently at cgc)...

2 Eastman's

2 by Mark Bodé

Anybody remember when Raph' put on Shredder's costume and pretended to be him?

Very sweet my man! That Bode sketch of Casey and Raph is awesome. The Raph "Shredder" kinda looks a like Cobalt 60 to me. Very cool...

I had Mark do this one for me:

12979522523_478251ba69_z.jpg

Edited by sofistocat

I am so so so so so jealous of those!!!! I hope to get a Bode at the next Sac-Con. Even though I have a #22 retailer Eastman sketch coming to me when they are done.....I am still super jealous of CGC SS Eastman sketches

I also first was pissed that blank said shredder at the bottom....I was only going to get shredder sketches on them....but my OCD has eased up and I don;t mind it now.....I like the turtle boarder

Heart is pounding fast.....I'm super excited...

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

TURTLES

MEGAN FOX FACE

TURTLES

MEGAN FOX FACE

TURTLES

MEGAN FOX FACE

GADDAM TRAILER!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjsWpM9zFU&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

still havent watched

Heart is pounding fast.....I'm super excited...

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

Destruction

MEGAN FOX FACE

TURTLES

MEGAN FOX FACE

TURTLES

MEGAN FOX FACE

TURTLES

MEGAN FOX FACE

GADDAM TRAILER!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCjsWpM9zFU&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

still havent watched

If you edited out the few shots of the turtles in it this would have seemed like a a trailer for any one of the Transformers films.

^ thank you! I'm waiting for Soundwave to pop Bebop and Rocksteady, I mean Lazerbeak and Buzzsaw, out of his chest...

I don't think my lack of knowledge past vol. 1 has led me to dislike this trailer so much. I think it's the lack of quality content and well... the lack of recognizable TMNT. The heroes that were "created" don't do it for me. How much you want to bet they will rob some of the original -script as a poor attempt to pay homage.

"CGI Pork Rind?"

"CGI Pork Rind..."