• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,338 posts in this topic

Found this at the flea market in a pile of stuff and nothing else in that pile was comic related. Mostly photos and magazines. I was hoping to get some feedback on it here. Its a clear acetate cel of some sort. It is transparant and professionally matted. dated 1990 and of what appears to be an advertisement for TMNT Cereal. I love the strawberry blood all over the sword blade. Has anyone seen the cereal box in this ad? Have you seen the ad? How about other art from this same artist?

photo16_zpsf8607fdf.jpg

Posted this over in the OA section, but I don't care...I'm gonna post this here too! :insane:

------------

I’ve done it, folks. I’ve reached the top of the mountain (mines, at least.) Somehow, someway the piece I’ve wanted most is now in my collection. If you’re anything like me, you have an “only in my dreams” list. It includes those few pieces of art that you would do just about anything to get. And even then you know the likelihood of getting any of them is close to nil. At the top of my list, numero uno, was this painting, which happens to be the first painting ever of the Ninja Turtles. It’d been locked away for nearly 30 years and now it’s in my hands. I still can’t believe I pulled this off… better pic to come soon!

1984 Painting

very very cool!! congratulations!

Here's one I don't know that I've shown yet. This cover brings back memories as it was the art for the Gameboy game "Fall of the Foot Clan" that I played about a billion times through as a kid. It was also the cover to the original movie soundtrack that I had on tape.

It's signed and sketched by Eastman, Laird, and Talbot. I was bummed that Lawson cancelled his FCBD appearance. If he were there, I'd have had the whole creative time.

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtlesTheMovieSS.jpg