• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,393 posts in this topic

She didn't faint. Main characters get to do whatever they want these days. She was tired and decided to take a power nap. Michael Bay was too scared to notify her they were in mid-shoot because God knows what other slanderous things to say she has up her sleeve.

He' sccuurred..

was thinking that for these 2

I don't normally sell anything... But we, my GF and I, are expecting our first child at the end of August. I plan on getting those 2 SS slabbed with both KE's and PL's sig's. The money would help alot, but I'm on the fence right now.

Damn sex trophy messin my life up... :juggle:

On that same profiteering note, I got word from CGC they will work with me on THIS after I submitted some research to them. I didn't want to come right out and say it, so deduction may be req'd, but it's pretty cool they are willing to go forward with it. So I'm considering getting PL to sign for SS slab then to market it may go...

Edited by sofistocat

was thinking that for these 2

I don't normally sell anything... But we, my GF and I, are expecting our first child at the end of August. I plan on getting those 2 SS slabbed with both KE's and PL's sig's. The money would help alot, but I'm on the fence right now.

Damn sex trophy messin my life up... :juggle:

On that same profiteering note, I got word from CGC they will work with me on THIS after I submitted some research to them. I didn't want to come right out and say it, so deduction may be req'd, but it's pretty cool they are willing to go forward with it. So I'm considering getting PL to sign for SS slab then to market it may go...

:popcorn:

Thanks, guys! Yeah, I like all the various pedigrees. But I feel there's something a bit special about the Don/Maggie pedigree since they are such key figures in the industry. Also, I figured these may end up being the only pedigree copies of TMNT out there, so jumped at the opportunity. :cool:

Edited by dane323

Hey, guys I recently bought two TMNT pages, by Bill Anderson, and from what I can tell these pages are either from #37, or #42, and was wondering if anybody could look in those books since I don't have either one, and verify it for me if they wouldn't mind. The page numbers are 10, and 18.

Pics

20140330_114423_zps193d1198.jpg

20140330_114356_zps09c36729.jpg

Pretty sure both are from #37. McCollum pencilled and Anderson inked.The dialogue fits the story... Ill confirm when I get home. They are both sweet pages! You didnt get them from Comic Art Con today, did you? I cant make it...

Here is my page from #37:

13156177445_0c622e0c51_c.jpg

Edited by sofistocat

Pretty sure both are from #37. McCollum pencilled and Anderson inked.The dialogue fits the story... Ill confirm when I get home. They are both sweet pages! You didnt get them from Comic Art Con today, did you? I cant make it...

Here is my page from #37:

13156177445_0c622e0c51_c.jpg

Thats a really sweet splash page, and yea both are purchases I made at the art con, it was my first time going so I was pretty excited about it. I was shocked to see them at the price they were labelled, and knew I had to snap them up. The dealer also had a nice Raphael pin-up by Eastman, but was a little out of my price range.

In fact, board member TMNT owned one of these at one time. I cannot confirm if he still has it or if he ever got it graded, but he's posted pictures of it before. These early print runs were done with pretty low-quality printers so errors like this were not surprising. Cool for double cover collectors or people who just like oddities.

Yep, I still have mine, CGC 9.2. :)

:hi: Danny

:whee:

Thanks, guys! Yeah, I like all the various pedigrees. But I feel there's something a bit special about the Don/Maggie pedigree since they are such key figures in the industry. Also, I figured these may end up being the only pedigree copies of TMNT out there, so jumped at the opportunity. :cool:

BIG Congratulations on your collection. :applause:

Indeed a very cool PEDIGREED one to boot. (thumbs u

BIG Congratulations on your collection. :applause:

Indeed a very cool PEDIGREED one to boot. (thumbs u

Thanks, Icculus! :)