• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,277 posts in this topic

How can I tell if its amateur restoration doesn't look like there is any on the cover

That bleed through into the cover's interior is 100% amateur color touch.

Tough to price a restored key book like this, especially without knowing an accurate grade for the book and prices fluctuate drastically between grades on this book in particular.

I guess you folks know that you can buy some TMNT issues from Mirage Studios still as they are closing down shop.

I just picked some up.

See Mirage Licensing. Nothing crazy good, but might feel in your back issues.

Thanks for the site. Now I can match what I have that I will be going through. Found a box full of TMNT books at my parents that I had as a kid along with my atari 2600 lol

Here are some new goodies I got in today. SDCC cover A & B both signed, Christmas Special, and the 2001 Mirage Series TMNT #1. Love these books but they don't compare to my statues that came in!! I'll get a pic once assembled and displayed. :whee:

SDCCCoverAFront.jpg

SDCCCoverBFront.jpg

ChristmasSpecialFront.jpg

2001Series1Front.jpg

Statues.jpg

I recently was able to complete a personal goal of collecting all the original TMNT oversize books in 9.8. It was quite an endeavour. This might be the first time that they have all been pictured together in 9.8 goodness:

turtlesc98_zps1954afef.jpg

turtlesb98_zps97ede968.jpg

now to get them all SS'd :insane:

I recently was able to complete a personal goal of collecting all the original TMNT oversize books in 9.8. It was quite an endeavour. This might be the first time that they have all been pictured together in 9.8 goodness:

Beautiful books ! They are all spectacular but that #1 1st print...that's something truly special. Nice work my man. :golfclap:

Here are some new goodies I got in today. SDCC cover A & B both signed, Christmas Special, and the 2001 Mirage Series TMNT #1. Love these books but they don't compare to my statues that came in!! I'll get a pic once assembled and displayed. :whee:

...and Chad, you really are on fire. Enjoy seeing all that you're acquiring. Very nice indeed. :)

Edited by rwhorn

now to get them all SS'd :insane:

Oh man that Raphael 9.8 is so freakin' sweet, it's on my list. Gorgeous pics and congrats!!! Truly awesome! :headbang: