• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,326 posts in this topic

^ it's been up for at least a month. Nice work :) I was looking at that one myself, congrats!!
Really? Now I really feel like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person because I've been scoping the site everyday for awhile. :insane: Thanks guys, I'll get some scans when it comes in. Now to find some older commissions...search continues! :shy:

^ it's been up for at least a month. Nice work :) I was looking at that one myself, congrats!!
Really? Now I really feel like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person because I've been scoping the site everyday for awhile. :insane: Thanks guys, I'll get some scans when it comes in. Now to find some older commissions...search continues! :shy:

Yup it's been up for a while ;) That's the page I would have bought from his offerings as well - nice choice! There's a lot to like about that one.

I had considered pulling the trigger on that page a few weeks ago. Thanks for taking away the temptation. Congratulations! :applause:

I got these in the mail recently. Thanks to PeasOfCrap on facilitating the NYCC 3 SS. Great job with the red ink selection.

For the Turtlemania, I purchased it off ebay a while back and just had it graded. Surprised by the 9.8! Was thinking 9.2/9.4.

tmnt3nycc75ss1_zps0ec00c6d.jpg

turtlemaniacgc98wp1_zpsb11563a7.jpg

I got these in the mail recently. Thanks to PeasOfCrap on facilitating the NYCC 3 SS. Great job with the red ink selection.

For the Turtlemania, I purchased it off ebay a while back and just had it graded. Surprised by the 9.8! Was thinking 9.2/9.4.

tmnt3nycc75ss1_zps0ec00c6d.jpg

turtlemaniacgc98wp1_zpsb11563a7.jpg

I had a 9.8 Turtlemania on eBay all set up and my phone messed up and auction sniper didn't work correctly. Great books!! :) The journey for white 9.8, silver, and gold continues.

No, not that I've seen. Really that or gold, especially gold. I would have gotten that 9.8 white if I hadn't had a total system failture. Phone and sniper together. I'll put it this way, I've got enough saved back now and on top of selling my Batman collection off, if a silver, gold, or Gobbledygook #1 & #2 come up. I'm gonna be the new owner. :sumo:

If you are talking about that one on eBay that ended yesterday - I'm sorry about your system malfunction - at least it went to a fellow TMNT Boardie? (shrug)

:foryou:

As long as it went to a TMNT fan I'm happy (thumbs u Finding the raw in good shape is not a huge ordeal but the staples on this book are a nightmare. :facepalm: Edited by ChadH

One of the technodromers went and i believe he said one of the asking prices was 11K! Good God

I love how some dealers charge way above FMV when selling and pull out Overstreet when trying to buy from fans...

Okay, I'll overpay for an item if I want it but that's ridiculous. 11k? You could get a 9.6 first print #1 and some nice rare OA for that.

Looks like a guy on HA.com just turned my offer down for a Turtlemania 9.8 white cover. the offer would have had the top spot on the GPA, search continues.... :frustrated:

Currently there are only 12 9.8 blue label and 1 green label for Turtlemania white cover. It is almost as rare as the gold edition. Good luck in the hunt.

I am going to post a few more books, but here's a sneak peek.

This second print was already graded 9.8. Thanks to PeasOfCrap, it came back the same.

Single highest signed, for now? :cloud9:

tmnt_1_9.8_2nd.jpg

Nice scan, which scanner did you end up buying?