• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,274 posts in this topic

These are freakin cool. You got the goodies Adam! That Dooney is sick. For me, if it's not Eastman or Laird, it's Dooney. I'm hoping to get another sketch from him next week!

I'm a bit taken with Freddie E Williams II's work myself.

My wife and I got a commission from him at the Brisbane Oz Comic Con and we absolutely love it! It's currently being framed as I type and I can't wait to take a picture of it to post here.

I'd love to see more turtle work done by Freddie in the future for IDW.

Here's another bit I was able to get scanned in from my Baltimore books (great show!). It's not often these guys make an appearance, so when my wife got me these books for my birthday, it was a no-brainer to get them signed. I couldn't tell what the grade was going to be as the cover stock is very unique (VERY glossy). I was pleasantly surprised to see the grades, especially since she got them in the mail without any bags or boards.

Casey Jones: Down by Northeast #1&2 signed by John Totleben & Rick Veitch:

CaseyJones-NorthbyDowneast1SS.jpgCaseyJones-NorthbyDowneast2SS.jpg

Another awesome set of books!!

Here's another bit I was able to get scanned in from my Baltimore books (great show!). It's not often these guys make an appearance, so when my wife got me these books for my birthday, it was a no-brainer to get them signed. I couldn't tell what the grade was going to be as the cover stock is very unique (VERY glossy). I was pleasantly surprised to see the grades, especially since she got them in the mail without any bags or boards.

Casey Jones: Down by Northeast #1&2 signed by John Totleben & Rick Veitch:

CaseyJones-NorthbyDowneast1SS.jpgCaseyJones-NorthbyDowneast2SS.jpg

Nice, Adam!

:blush:

thx! Have to get a better picture of it one of these days, that's a dungeon special right there ;)

Yea man, that sorry pic does not do it justice. Get that bad boy scanned properly pronto! :sumo:

Don't have a scanner :tonofbricks:

That was you on Casey? Sorry bud I cost you a few bucks at the end there :sorry:

I had no clue this was being auctioned!!!

Well I can tell you I would have added more coin to C-Link's pot if I did!

Danny you lucky dog!

Congratulations buddy - it is AWESOME!!

Another piece of OA TMNT Goodness made it's way to a perfect home.

(Bronty from what I have seen....you're casa would have have been just as perfect too)

Hey there Dude's !!......... if you are at this weekend New York Comic-Con stop by Mike DeBalfo Booth and pickup one of these Kevin Eastman Studio Editions. Mike will have only a few for sale.

This is the third Edition from Kevin Eastman Studio's

TMNT Official 30th Anniversary Edition #1 NYCC exclusive limited to 500

Mike’s booth (#AA13).

TMNT-30th-Anniv-Edition_NYCC_color1_zps845ff6bf.jpg

Edited by Glynn Sr

I received an email early this morning from IDW about some limited edition artwork from Kevin on their website. As soon as I read it I jumped on the website: all gone.

I did check the IDW Limited website last week and didn't see it. Didn't realise they'd get swept up so quickly ...

Don't have a scanner :tonofbricks:

That was you on Casey? Sorry bud I cost you a few bucks at the end there :sorry:

No worries man, if not you, it would have probably been someone else. (thumbs u

Well I can tell you I would have added more coin to C-Link's pot if I did!

Danny you lucky dog!

Congratulations buddy - it is AWESOME!!

Another piece of OA TMNT Goodness made it's way to a perfect home.

And there's the someone else! :shy:

Picked this up awhile back but just now pulling it out and heading to the frame shop with it. It's from TMNT #51 page 23 by Lawson. I love Jim's work and the detail on this piece is really great so when I saw it, I had to scoop it up. :)

TMNTPage51Art.jpg