• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The M and more sale: Marvel Mystery Comics, More Fun, etc

396 posts in this topic

as promised, a few more timely's... this is a book that I posted in general that I would include a little note that a pressing would really do this book wonders (eliminate the spine roll and remove from front cover viewing, the foxing)... won't change the grade, won't enhance the condition, won't change the price, but it would do wonders to improve the appearance (IMO)

also might be noted, if the NY buyer is a board member, I did sell this and the AW 11 in a combo deal to a buyer in NY, but we never completed the transaction, so I offer it here singley...

USA 7...$2000

usa7-1-1.jpg

Best Timely cover, period :sumo:

sounds like an offer to purchase :baiting:

Dude, you know I am not cool enough to collect Timely's :sorry:

as promised, a few more timely's... this is a book that I posted in general that I would include a little note that a pressing would really do this book wonders (eliminate the spine roll and remove from front cover viewing, the foxing)... won't change the grade, won't enhance the condition, won't change the price, but it would do wonders to improve the appearance (IMO)

also might be noted, if the NY buyer is a board member, I did sell this and the AW 11 in a combo deal to a buyer in NY, but we never completed the transaction, so I offer it here singley...

USA 7...$2000

usa7-1-1.jpg

My old copy :cloud9: Rick is right, press this to remove the spine roll and improve the appearance. I bought the book raw, and thought the PQ was much nicer than OW...more like ow/w (thumbs u

Congrats on the TERRIFIC sales Gator and the TERRIFIC pick up Dino (thumbs u

USA 7...$2000

usa7-1-1.jpg

My old copy :cloud9: Rick is right, press this to remove the spine roll and improve the appearance. I bought the book raw, and thought the PQ was much nicer than OW...more like ow/w (thumbs u

Congrats on the TERRIFIC sales Gator and the TERRIFIC pick up Dino (thumbs u

if no one buys it by Megacon, I just might do that, and leave it raw to enjoy :luhv:

Terrific #5...$5500 :news:sold

terrific5cgc-1.jpg

way to go gator; has anyone ever sold two terrific 5's within 24 hours? if anyone could do it, it'd be our gator. well done, geek.

mr parker is correct...I sold this copy yesterday:

terrific5gd-1.jpg

:banana:

Terrific #5...$5500 :news:sold

terrific5cgc-1.jpg

way to go gator; has anyone ever sold two terrific 5's within 24 hours? if anyone could do it, it'd be our gator. well done, geek.

mr parker is correct...I sold this copy yesterday:

terrific5gd-1.jpg

:banana:

(worship)

Congrats to everyone who got something in this thread.

Also a big congrats to the Gator man who will likely use this cash to good use on things like hair care products and Bean O (thumbs u

another note, tomorrow I will be moving the remaining Marvel Mystery comics to another venue...don't want to violate any posting rules, but past 2 days, I can't edit...

so, any late offers, get them in now, on the following..since I will have to pay 10% in commissions, take 10% off any of the below for the next 24 hours (or less):

Marvel 4, cgc 2.5, cr/ow... $4000

Marvel 5, cgc 4.5, ow/w $6900

Marvel 6, cgc 5.0, cr/ow $3200

Marvel 8, cgc 7.5 ow $8500

Marvel 10, cgc 4.0, cr/ow $2500

Marvel 11, cgc 8.0 cr/ow $3950

MMC 30, cgc 4.0 cr/ow...$850

MMC 40, cgc 3.0, slight ow...$1000 (zepplin)...

MMC 48, cgc 4.0 ow...$750

MMC 57, cgc 7.5 cr/ow...Crippin Ped...$1300

just a note, the 10% off ends in a few hours...so, any PM's I get overnight are cool, but as of tomorrow morn, these will be off the forumn only selling availability (thumbs u

USA 7...$2000 :news:sold

usa7-1-1.jpg

NewForceCokeZeroGatorRick is a poopie head.
dork
dufus
15 points in a slopply 39 to 28 victory tonight in the church league... 8 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 block, 1 steal...so there

NewForceCokeZeroGatorRick is a poopie head.
dork
dufus
15 points in a slopply 39 to 28 victory tonight in the church league... 8 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 block, 1 steal...so there
journeyman