• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The M and more sale: Marvel Mystery Comics, More Fun, etc

396 posts in this topic

apparently I forgot to post this beaut...

mmc37-1.jpg

it. :takeit:

Friends don't let friends drink and BIN. :banana:

ok, you got it...I was just thinking about pulling it from the 10% off, but your post preceeded mine :baiting:

Pull the 10% discount! Instead, Give George the 25% off for being such a nice person. :baiting:

Great pickup. :banana:

Nice person? I'm a dirtbag, or don't you read the NOD boards? ;)

And thanks....I always loved that cover. Seriously considered the Penn copy when BlazingBob had it on consignment last year, but its checkered resubmit history gave me reason to pause.

and your hesitation allowed you to get your pause on this one. well done jive.

Thank you sir! I kept looking at Rick's 10% off list and thinking..."wait...# 37, the Hitler cover...I don't remember a Hitler cover..."

Rick was kind enough to send me scans upon request and viola!....I'm $1,800 poorer. :P

Does this mean you can't afford my G.I. Joe #84?

apparently I forgot to post this beaut...

mmc37-1.jpg

it. :takeit:

Friends don't let friends drink and BIN. :banana:

ok, you got it...I was just thinking about pulling it from the 10% off, but your post preceeded mine :baiting:

Pull the 10% discount! Instead, Give George the 25% off for being such a nice person. :baiting:

Great pickup. :banana:

Nice person? I'm a dirtbag, or don't you read the NOD boards? ;)

And thanks....I always loved that cover. Seriously considered the Penn copy when BlazingBob had it on consignment last year, but its checkered resubmit history gave me reason to pause.

and your hesitation allowed you to get your pause on this one. well done jive.

Thank you sir! I kept looking at Rick's 10% off list and thinking..."wait...# 37, the Hitler cover...I don't remember a Hitler cover..."

Rick was kind enough to send me scans upon request and viola!....I'm $1,800 poorer. :P

Does this mean you can't afford my G.I. Joe #84?

I'll see if I can scrounge up a few buckks to visit your booth at Mega-Con. :whistle:

Come to think of it, I think I have a 9.8 candidate waiting to go to Sarasota.

Either way, I have to say your sales thread is really impressive Mike. Some killer books this week. (thumbs u

Marvel 12 :takeit:

super pick-up!

I should have just listened to Dan in the first place...he was right on! glad he picked it up

so dan, this makes you 1 for 3 now lol

alright I got one right! lol

thanks a lot Rick! Can't wait to see the book! :applause:

last More Fun... 67... Detroit Trolley copy... $4000

mf67-1.jpg

:takeit: per our PM.

Wow! Tough decision on which one to buy. This IS more exciting than the Super Bowl.

Way to go Dizz! Fantastic book :applause:

Looks like Diz has dumped his coins and cards permanently for GA comics ;)

ooo, nice! didn't even notice the white pages until now. I have to say all of rick's books present well. He appears to have bought the books and not the labels!
(thumbs u

I'm going to sign off while we paint our office today.....I'll probably miss some awesome books. Good luck to Rick all the lucky buyers. (thumbs u
not a whole lot today, to be honest... a few interesting ones, though

the best book got snagged in 2 minutes flat!