• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The M and more sale: Marvel Mystery Comics, More Fun, etc

396 posts in this topic

Those are mvp #s for a team scoring 39 points ;)
we were shorthanded last night...seems a certain commercial holiday known as Valentines' day removed half our players...normally we have 10-12, last night we had 6, so we played 17-18 minutes per half... I liked it, helped me get into a little rhythm...but I will admit, I am known on our team as "mr clutch" when it comes to free throws... if we are close, and the other team is fouling (like last night ) the ball is in my hands... however, that said, I did miss the front end of 2 1/1's last night, as I was pooped out!

we were shorthanded last night...seems a certain commercial holiday known as Valentines' day removed half our players...normally we have 10-12, last night we had 6, so we played 17-18 minutes per half... I liked it, helped me get into a little rhythm...but I will admit, I am known on our team as "mr clutch" when it comes to free throws... if we are close, and the other team is fouling (like last night ) the ball is in my hands... however, that said, I did miss the front end of 2 1/1's last night, as I was pooped out!

If you were pooped imagine how tired those octogenarians you were playing are feeling today!

If you were pooped imagine how tired those octogenarians you were playing are feeling today!

you always exaggerate when it comes to gator. he assures me the oldest guy was 76. only had the use of one arm and diabetes cost him a foot, but still no octogenerian.

I have played with only 5 many times...no subs and you are sucking wind having to play both ends of the floor...i do recall one game where that played in our favor as the chemistry was brilliant with our 5--we knew how to play together---the other team was 9 deap and I think we ended up winning by 10...

MMC 8

$8500

mmc8-1-1.jpg

mmc8b-1.jpg

Man! I love that book. I really also like the back cover art. It's like getting three great comics in one. (worship)

re-reading the thread and I was thinking the same thing....GGA damsels in distress covers on the back. That's a stunner of a book.

anyone interested in Amazing Man 5-11 as a run (shrug) ...all cgc blue label, vg avg?

Wish I could buy a second set!! and upgrade some of my issues. Its such a great run.

not really for sale, just wanted to bump the thread lol then again, if someone did offer me crazy money, I guess I could be pursuaded to part with it (shrug)

anyone interested in Amazing Man 5-11 as a run (shrug) ...all cgc blue label, vg avg?

Wish I could buy a second set!! and upgrade some of my issues. Its such a great run.

not really for sale, just wanted to bump the thread lol then again, if someone did offer me crazy money, I guess I could be pursuaded to part with it (shrug)

How about $1.00 a piece.........now that's crazy! :insane:

:acclaim:

:baiting:

More Fun 64... $3000 (this one is just too nice, presents like a 8.0 or better)

mf64-1.jpg

mf64bc-1.jpg

:takeit:

Nice! :applause: I almost pulled the trigger on this one. Thanks for making my decision a whole lot easier now. :baiting: Great book! (thumbs u