• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Recent pics of your kids, family, self...

884 posts in this topic

keeping a watchful eye on my little princess...
:applause: I do pity the first guy to date your daughter. He's going to look at your arms and poop his pants. lol

.....like most Dads, he probably won't let her date until she's 30. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

and even then, chaperone the evening...

.....and sitting in the middle, no doubt lol GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

:applause: I do pity the first guy to date your daughter. He's going to look at your arms and poop his pants. lol

.....like most Dads, he probably won't let her date until she's 30. GOD BLESS...

My daughter has a small room with a TV and futon in it. She's allowed to be alone there with male guests. The door stays open, though. I am not far away, either. :grin:

You think dating is bad

Well here is a picture of my daughter's secret -didn't -tell me- wedding that she kept under wraps for two weeks..

which all things considered is probably better ..than the lavish 6 wedding dress..8 cases of champagne and open bar..loan from the 401k costly catered fiasco that lasted about 7 months ..

The guy? Don't know much about him and we have not been properly introduced..Other than he is a friend of our son's ...I thought the rumour she had gotten married was a prank until she updated her status on FB and posted pictures YESTERDAY of their wedding that took place on Jan 13th..seeing as she broke up with her former live in boyfriend about Jan 5th..I don't get it

I am baffled..but hopeful he can hang in for longer than 7 months..and keenly interested to meet my new "step" grandkids..which will bring the total grandkid count to 8 now (including steps)

You would think I would get a phone call or whatnot..*grumble* but she looks happy so I guess that is the important thing??

Ok, I don't have kids and I was shocked at that. Holy cow.

You think dating is bad

Well here is a picture of my daughter's secret -didn't -tell me- wedding that she kept under wraps for two weeks..

which all things considered is probably better ..than the lavish 6 wedding dress..8 cases of champagne and open bar..loan from the 401k costly catered fiasco that lasted about 7 months ..

The guy? Don't know much about him and we have not been properly introduced..Other than he is a friend of our son's ...I thought the rumour she had gotten married was a prank until she updated her status on FB and posted pictures YESTERDAY of their wedding that took place on Jan 13th..seeing as she broke up with her former live in boyfriend about Jan 5th..I don't get it

I am baffled..but hopeful he can hang in for longer than 7 months..and keenly interested to meet my new "step" grandkids..which will bring the total grandkid count to 8 now (including steps)

You would think I would get a phone call or whatnot..*grumble* but she looks happy so I guess that is the important thing??

:sorry:

My daughter has a small room with a TV and futon in it. She's allowed to be alone there with male guests. The door stays open, though. I am not far away, either. :grin:

.....you're a cool Dad. Everything back to normal, yet (house)? GOD BLESS...

You think dating is bad

+1

.....you're a cool Dad. Everything back to normal, yet (house)? GOD BLESS...

Still renting but, yes. Life is good!

You think dating is bad

+1
+2 :sorry:

even worse at Christmas she had given me a ton of family photos (of her her son and then boyfriend) and I went out and got frames etc and put them up..

now I have to change them all or white out the ex boyfriend..

photo shop in the new husband lol

Hmm

or maybe I could copy some of her wedding photos and put it in some of these new frames as a gift..

I was just informed it is creepy to harvest pictures of grandkids from facebook and print them out and frame them..since when?? Who would not want adorable pictures such as this?

If grandma want to print them she is gonna..

lol

120859.jpg.ab4bf4f96fcae502a485dbeed394367d.jpg

120860.jpg.cafac331376dcfbbcbc2d064dd6c2e44.jpg

This was back in October for my son's confirmation (picture in the back is from 2009) My daughter is turning 14, oldest son is 20 and my youngest will be 17 at the end of the month. Believe it or not my wife and I are 3 months apart and she is older!!

FamilyPicture.jpg

It's almost like an infinite cover... love the portrait in the background of the portrait :)

ComicDoc would make a good Reed Richards. GOD BLESS...

the picture in the back is 2009 ! Jimbo that is who my daughter thinks I look like too! lol