• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern sells for $600k

81 posts in this topic

Where's the news article link?

:sick: :sick:

Pretty much my reaction...I definately went into the wrong profession :makepoint:

I could die in a stacking collapse of comic books for $600,000. For that price, I'd have duplicates of every book I ever wanted.

I agree, the piece is unimpressive and the artist should be at Gil Kane's doorstep kneeling asking to be forgiven. But, each to his/her own I suppose...

Why hasn't KK made a new shill and reported this sale to us? He's slacking. hm

Yes...That is a POS. ^^

KK did post this way back when the sale occured. He was all over it...just before his 797th banning.

C

Why hasn't KK made a new shill and reported this sale to us? He's slacking. hm

Yes...That is a POS. ^^

KK did post this way back when the sale occured. He was all over it...just before his 797th banning.

C

Maybe he was the dumbazz that bought it. hm

I don't like the way his right knee looks. Looks like he twisted it and is in great pain. :eek:

Ramos+The+Green+Lantern+1962.jpg

He looks like he is getting ready to throw a discus in track & field.

I don't know...maybe he's sneaking out of one of those coyote ugly one nighters after a night in Gotham full of hazy memories...something vague...a bottle or two of Tequila...a few too many laughs...the shock of waking up next to Solomon Grundy... :gossip: