• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

I see it - I see it.

These variant covers are different because the fourth hanging hair above the left eye is bowed slightly to the right facing the viewer, while the regular cover is supposed to have the hair facing to the left.

How much??

:ohnoez:

:mad:

:roflmao:

Good, then it's not just me. Maybe.
Yeah, truth is I can't find anything out of the ordinary with L&K: COS #6. But, because I'm so obsessed with finding them in perfect condition, I can see little differences in construction(staple placement), printer ghosting, cover background tints or different coverstock which is kind of cool. :cool:

Did you see this? Gabriel had it on his page with the the word: "soon."

New-Keys.jpg

Thank you ComicDiva, I'm still stuck on dial-up so I haven't been able to visit his image heavy site to well. Those look awesome.

Wow and Wow, about the new #1 book. I guess all six issues will be stand alone books to the "Keys To The Kingdom" arc. It has the most beautious art in it, with some good ol' fashion Walking Dead ultra-violence in it to be sure this month and Joe's narration in the Legacy reprint was a hoot too.

New keys would be sweet be sure to keep us all updated on those ! :)

Damn it did I call it or what ?!

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered

Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodriguez "Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows"

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/1600106951

I'm going to give em till the end of the month & then find some place else to order it from!

hrmmmm .... Its the 10th & still listed as not in stock ...

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/1600106951/ref=oss_product

I wonder if my order is going to get "delayed" I hate that darn email ... " there is a problem with one or more of the items on you're order list" GRRR

My LCS had them, so I think you will be alright. Enjoy it when it comes in. Crown of Shadows was an awesome arc.

I'm going to give em till the end of the month & then find some place else to order it from!

Whoops! Spoke to soon. Good luck getting it though. :wishluck:

Whoops! Spoke to soon. Good luck getting it though. :wishluck:

:roflmao: Either they sold out of the stock they had in or they simply have not got it in yet & proccessed it through there system ... The book didn't come out today according to diamond so maybe amazon had to wait for it as well ?! Like I said I'll give em till the end of the month & the snag it some place else shouldn't be a problem since its a new book :makepoint: Still I want to READ it NOW! lol

PS both are for sale at this site: Locke & KEYS

Are these the same people that made the ghost key ?! Also what is the circle key ?.. I don't recall it from the first two hard covers but then its most likely something new from the 3rd hc ...

in which case no spoilers please thanks!

The "circle" key is the echo key. I think these are the same folks that made the ghost key. I'm not ashamed to say it, I ordered the head key already. The echo key and another key (New York Comic con exclusive) have not been released yet.