• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT how many board members drink Coke Zero

80 posts in this topic

Rum and/or whiskey and/or any type of booze should not be mixed with fizzy sugar water (for me, usually Coke or Pepsi, regular or caffeine free). There's a few exceptions, such as ginger ale in a Suffering .

If you're going to drink rum, mix it with some lime juice (fresh!) and a little simple syrup. Don't drink Bacardi. That stuff's foul.

Bourbon is best neat, with water, or with sweet vermouth and dash of bitters. Trust me on that.

This has been a public service announcement.

Rum and/or whiskey and/or any type of booze should not be mixed with fizzy sugar water (for me, usually Coke or Pepsi, regular or caffeine free). There's a few exceptions, such as ginger ale in a Suffering .

If you're going to drink rum, mix it with some lime juice (fresh!) and a little simple syrup. Don't drink Bacardi. That stuff's foul.

Bourbon is best neat, with water, or with sweet vermouth and dash of bitters. Trust me on that.

This has been a public service announcement.

I dont think anyone on these boards drinks!

DRX

I drink Coke Zero and Cherry Coke Zero in greater quantities than I ever drank regular sodas in my 20's, and I drank tons. It's my favorite drink by far. How anyone can still drink Diet Coke is beyond me-I always thought it was the worst soda on earth.

Actually, that distinction goes to Coke's first attempt at diet driks, TAB. pure crapola!!!

IMHO Coke Zero is far superior to Diet Coke which was even more superior to TAB.

Coke Zero reminds me of sipping 7oz real cokes at Fiores Tavern in East Orange, NJ when i was a little tyke. stick your face in one after having just poured it and you too can be transported back almost 60 years....... :cloud9:

I drink Coke Zero and Cherry Coke Zero in greater quantities than I ever drank regular sodas in my 20's, and I drank tons. It's my favorite drink by far. How anyone can still drink Diet Coke is beyond me-I always thought it was the worst soda on earth.

Actually, that distinction goes to Coke's first attempt at diet driks, TAB. pure crapola!!!

IMHO Coke Zero is far superior to Diet Coke which was even more superior to TAB.

Coke Zero reminds me of sipping 7oz real cokes at Fiores Tavern in East Orange, NJ when i was a little tyke. stick your face in one after having just poured it and you too can be transported back almost 60 years....... :cloud9:

I've never tried Coke Zero. Unrefrigerated Diet Coke poured onto ice has been a staple for years.

I can tell you that since I've discovered a couple of Root Beers that are made from real sugar instead of corn syrup, my interest in diet sodas has fallen off the charts.

On the menu for this evening:

1 of these....

6-Hour-Power-6-Bottles_full.gif

1 of these....

tylenol%203.jpg

And 1 of these....

southern-comfort.jpg

:cloud9:

Followed the morning after by

Two_Piece_Toilet.jpg

I gave up soda in high school now if i drink it my stomach hurts. I occasionally drink a redbull or amp, other than that water or juice.

Unrefrigerated Diet Coke poured onto ice has been a staple for years.

I can't do unrefrigerated over ice. I don't know the chemistry, but it seems to heavily dilute the carbonation. Refrigerated over ice gives the full effect that I like.