• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Greatest BAD movie of all time

218 posts in this topic

Billy Jack/The Born Losers(On the bloody morning after, One Tin Soldier rides away)

One of the cheesiest movie's of all time....I LOVE IT!!! :headbang:

Guest Grails
How does "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" qualify as bad?

Oh it was bad all right. That's the slang the kids are using these days when describing one of the greatest westerns ever made.

Oh it was bad all right. That's the slang the kids are using these days when describing one of the greatest westerns ever made.

I agree with that comment. :headbang:

I agree with that comment. :headbang:

(worship) It is one of my personal favorites of all time. Once in awhile AMC shows the uncut, unedited for T.V. version. It really fills in some of the holes.

DRX

Krull was great... 25 years ago (give or take.) I imagine I couldn't watch it now.

;)

I saw it on TV a couple months ago for the first time since the theaters...it hasn't aged all that badly. In fact, I liked it better after seeing it again than I did in the theaters...

Jim