• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Greatest BAD movie of all time

218 posts in this topic

Have any of you seen "Battle Beyond The Stars"?

That movie doesn't compare to the Starwars ripoff that is Starcrash (David Hasselhoff is in this too)

I was a kid when I saw this at a drive in in Florida and I still remember thinking what a POS it was to this day.

Have any of you seen "Battle Beyond The Stars"?

That movie doesn't compare to the Starwars ripoff that is Starcrash (David Hasselhoff is in this too)

I was a kid when I saw this at a drive in in Florida and I still remember thinking what a POS it was to this day.

I've never even heard of this. The preview looks awesome. It looks like Star Wars meets Clash of the Titans meets Seventh Voyage of Sinbad. I'm going to track down a copy.

How could this thread go 9 pages and no one mention SHOWGIRLS one of the truly awful yet funny movies.

Tremors is so fun, I watch it everytime its on cable. I gotta tell you guys, I may just do a thread for "KNOWING". Wow, what a surprise. My girlfriend and I absolutely loved this movie. I think all of you guys (and girls) will like it. I about had given up on Nicholas Cage, but after reading 3 great reviews of the film, we decided to give it a try. The best film of the year IMO.

I just got through with watching 'Knowing', and I'm sorry but that was without a shadow of a doubt the stupidest, most pathetic piece of trash cinema I have EVER been subjected to in my life! It's even worse than I Am Legend!

I'm sorry but I'm actually seriously angry having just watched it. The writer, in all seriousness, deserves to be shot for his crimes against humanity.

This one line from the film makes my blood boil: "Right now my scientific mind is telling me to have nothing more to do with this." :sick::mad::censored:

The writer is a grade A imbecile.

The special effects were quite cool though :)

3. Plan 9 from Outer space- Ed Wood at his finest.

I think you could put old black and white sci-fi in a separate class. If you liked Plan Nine, you open up the door for lots of others. CREEPING TERROR I think is possibly worse. Most of the sound track for the movie was lost. Lots of mistakes in the movie that werent re-shot and just left in the film.

ROBOT MONSTER has to be right in there too! There are so may horrible, good black and whites though I could keep naming them all night. How about the STAR MAN, and PRINCE FROM SPACE movies. Now that is some awful mess!!

DRX

I have a very long list of BAD movies that I love. In no particular order:

Attack of the Giant Leaches

Boxing Helena (I actually spit fruit punch when I saw this in the theater...its a hoot!)

The Tin Drum (eels!!!!)

Silent Running

The Atomic Submarine

Robot Holocaust (makes Starcrash look like CITIZEN KANE)

The War in Space (shamless Japanese Star Wars ripp-off)

The New Kids was an older film (about backwoods bullies) by the friday the 13th director.

Some young stars appear here (James Spader, Eric Stoltz,..).

I can't say why exactly, but I just really love watching it over and over (have the dvd).

It's all on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alYsQZLzaXA

I just watched this. Worse than TUFF TURF.

DRX

5- The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, with the great Mr. Clint Eastwood. That sound track is my ring tone.

thats also my ringtone on my phone -- but I respectifully thing you might be smokin` something by putting it on your list . Sergio Leone was a helluva director but only made a handful of films you should check out Duck, You Sucker and Once Upon A Time In The West

My greatest Bad Movie -- Roadie -- staring Meatloaf

Once Upon A Time in The West is a GREAT movie! And Henry Fonda plays one of the most despicable bad-men ever seen on the silver screen! :headbang: