• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,084 posts in this topic

a BIG Timely grail has arrived for me :applause: I acquired it as a 5.0 Mod(P) but I think it's more like a 6.0 Mod (P)....no matter, it's a Cap 1 (thumbs u

Cap1CWscancrop.jpg

Attaway Ben (worship)

Thanks everyone (thumbs u

WOW!! You know what youz wants and you goes gets it!!!! Inspiring me to do something crazy now................................................................

a BIG Timely grail has arrived for me :applause: I acquired it as a 5.0 Mod(P) but I think it's more like a 6.0 Mod (P)....no matter, it's a Cap 1 (thumbs u

Cap1CWscancrop.jpg

Attaway Ben (worship)

WOW!! You know what youz wants and you goes gets it!!!! Inspiring me to do something crazy now................................................................

Do tell :gossip:

Cap1CWscancrop.jpg

Attaway Ben (worship)

Do tell :gossip:

For a Cap 1, it could get pretty perverse, but I am sure we wold all understand.

newly graded:

here's how it's supposed to look.

cap34.jpg

thank you mr parker, thank you for making it "clearer" for us

Now that is an interesting book ! It's not one of those run of the mill nice books, that book has a PERSONALITY DISORDER!!! :acclaim:

Fixed it for you. ;)

I always liked this cover with the picture frame aspect and all. The back cover on this copy is almost flawless and wish is was the other way around. Its still a kickass solid copy with decent pages and awesome inks/gloss. The tears on the front cover are nowhere as bad as the scanner makes them out to be.

However, with other books on the near horizon I will probably only get to enjoy it for a short time. I'm looking forward to reading it tonight.

Also, looking at the census I didn't realize these later issues were that hard in grade.

CaptainAmerica7365-July1948.jpg

That is an extremely tough book! And very nice shape. You won't have any trouble finding a happy home for it.

Can somebody tell me who the resident Timely kings are around here? I've seen tons of great books but haven't really pieced together who the major Timely players are around here (this would be called laziness on my part). I'd like to know so I can start pestering them to sell me books. :)

Rick, have you decided which run to start selling off, MMC or Cap?

Mike

PS: My first Cap and first Schomburg. Should've probably started with a higher grade book but my wife says she just has to have a car to get around. Unreasonable hag.

RAD639172008124_13295.jpg

Edited by hockey&comicsguy