• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

Here is a list of all the superhero characters Timely produced from 1939-1950 that ever had their own strip. I think many of us never realized Timely conceived so many characters!

American Ace, American Avenger, The Angel, Archie the Gruesome,Breeze Barton, Black Avenger, Black Marvel, Blackstone the Magician, Black Widow, Blazing Skull, Blonde Phantom, Blue Blade, Blue Blaze, Blue Diamond, Bucky, Captain America, Captain Daring, Captain Dash, Captain Strong, Captain Terror, Captain Wonder & Tim, Whirlwind Carter, Challenger, Citizen V, Breezy Collins, Comet Pierce, Dakor, Dale of the FBI, Dare Devils 3, Davey and the Demon, Dave Dean, Defender & Rusty, Destroyer, Jeff Dix, Dynaman, Dynamic Man,Electro, Eternal Brain, Falcon, Father Time, Ferret, Fiery Mask, Fighting Fool, Fighting Yank, Fin, Flexo the Rubber Man, Flying Flame, Flash Foster, Fourth Musketeer,Golden Girl, Don Gorman, Hercules, Human Top, Human Torch, Headline Hunter, Hurricane, Invisible Man, Jack Frost, Doug Johnson, Jimmy Jupiter, K-4 and the Sky-Devils, Ka-Zar, Laughing Mask, Li'l Professor and Rudy the Robot, Little Hercules, Magar the Mystic, Major Liberty, Mantor the Magician, Marvel Boy, Marvex the Super Robot, Masked Raider, Master Mind Excello, Mercury, Merzah the Mystic, Microman, Miss America, Miss Fury, Miss Patriot, Mister E, Mister Millions, Mister Wu, Monako, Monstro the Mighty, Moon Man, Barney Mullen, Namora, Patriot, Phantom Bullet, Phantom of the Underworld, Phantom Reporter, Pinto Pete, Powerhouse Pepper, Tom Powers, Purple Mask, Red Hawk, Red Raven, Rockman, Roko the Amazing, Secret Stamp, Silver Scorpion, Red Skeleton, Space Rangers, John Steele, Subbie, Sub-Mariner, Sun Girl, Super Slave, Taxi Taylor, The Terror, Terror Squad, Texas Kid, Thin Man, Thunderer, Tigerman, Toro, Tough Kid Squad, Mike Trapp, Trojak, Tuk, Tommy Tyme, Vagabond & Fighting Hobo, Terry Vance, Venus, Victory Boys, Vision, Whizzer, Witness, The 3Xs, Young Allies, Young Avenger, Zara of the Jungle and Zephyr Jones.

West

Edited by Timely

Here is a list of all the superhero characters Timely produced from 1939-1950 that ever had their own strip. I think many of us never realized Timely conceived so many characters!

West

poke2.gif Maybe because so many were so forgettable? confused-smiley-013.gif

Just ribbing you. Thanks for the list!

NOT a technically a Timely since it IS an Atlas but it IS the last issue of Captain America Comics so it might just fit in here kinda(i hope, gulp blush.gif ):

ca78fs.jpg

Bought it raw from Metro a few months back, I just got it back from CGC a couple of months ago.

Atlas John Romita stuff is cool. thumbsup2.gif

cloud9.gif

Completely forgot to post these 2 Timely I got in San Diego:

Mystic Comics # 7, a classic Jack Kirby Hitler cover.

MysticComics7.jpg

Then, Comedy Comics # 9:

ComedyComics9.jpg

Including among others a splendid Bill Everett "The Fin" Story:

CC9-The-Fin.jpg