• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,063 posts in this topic

usasI.jpg

usasII.jpg

Thanks for posting all of these Billy. And especially for this run. I often forget how awesome a run like USA really is. The other titles get much more play and are more frequently seen.

:applause:

starting with 11, we timely collectors consider venus a s.h. comic. i have the first 10, too, but they don't belong here.

I'd think that with your collection, you could call venus anything you want and I'd believe it.

By the way, what's going on with the cover on Cap 34? Looks like the registration is WAAAY off. Never seen one that pronounced on any book. very cool.

usasI.jpg

usasII.jpg

Thanks for posting all of these Billy. And especially for this run. I often forget how awesome a run like USA really is. The other titles get much more play and are more frequently seen.

:applause:

agreed...this is my "new" favorite Timely Run (and since I never completed it hm )

nice to come back from 10 days away, to see a complete Timely Superhero posting!

starting with 11, we timely collectors consider venus a s.h. comic. i have the first 10, too, but they don't belong here.

venii.jpg

Venus is :cloud9: