• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

Since I will never be able to compete with you Timely guys...Thought you would like to see a Capt. America Sentinels of Liberty Kit. Here is the complete first (brass badge) version. The second envelope is from the wartime version with the copper badge. This version is very slightly different.I foolishly sold this badge and card years ago then a few weeks later I found the envelope. This is why I don't sell much out of my collection much any more...

captamericakit_zps4615d5da.jpg

Wow, those envelopes are really cool. :applause:

Freaks of time department. I kinda love books like this. They really show "character" people either really loved these or hated them but they are really unique. They have a special place in my collection.

I give you Submariner #32. Not only is it in pretty low grade but somebody used it for target practice! There are 3 45 caliber bullet holes shot clean through. I got it years ago for $25. at the San Diego con. Everybody laughed at me but I love it anyway. Too bad it's a "key"...

comsubmariner32_zps06wp0ifr.jpg

Freaks of time department. I kinda love books like this. They really show "character" people either really loved these or hated them but they are really unique. They have a special place in my collection.

I give you Submariner #32. Not only is it in pretty low grade but somebody used it for target practice! There are 3 45 caliber bullet holes shot clean through. I got it years ago for $25. at the San Diego con. Everybody laughed at me but I love it anyway. Too bad it's a "key"...

I remember that book! You got it from Chris Pedrin, no?

I don't remember it was quite some time ago. But you are probably right. There can't be more than one of these so ugly!

I don't remember it was quite some time ago. But you are probably right. There can't be more than one of these so ugly!

Ugly? No, no, no. (tsk) Beat perhaps but still a thing of beauty.

smccad31.jpg