• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,065 posts in this topic

IMG_00221_zpspfpsvlxh.jpg

Finally, after a long search, I was able to land this Cap 36. A very special thanks goes out to boardie AnkurJ who went above and beyond in helping me acquire this awesome book. Thanks bro. :headbang:

Nice!!

I want one too!

Certain Caps have been a real pain to find. Even more so since the Marvel movies.

I certainly don't want the next movie to be bad, but I don't know if I can take more demand on such a limited supply...

#36 was the last cap skin on the wall. for mm it was 63, so how's that for both hitler and numerology? torch 19 and subby 15 last gets for those respective runs.

nice book, husky-fan!

#36 was the last cap skin on the wall. for mm it was 63, so how's that for both hitler and numerology? torch 19 and subby 15 last gets for those respective runs.

nice book, husky-fan!

Thanks Straw-Man. This book was very hard to find. Do you have any idea why it seems to be so rare?

I have never posted on this thread before (Mainly because I only have a couple of Timely's).

And the only ones I do are restored, but since I came across these when browsing through my Picture Files, Why Not??

GoldenAgestuff002.jpg

That is a NICE looking Torch! :applause:

IMG_00221_zpspfpsvlxh.jpg

Finally, after a long search, I was able to land this Cap 36. A very special thanks goes out to boardie AnkurJ who went above and beyond in helping me acquire this awesome book. Thanks bro. :headbang:

That is a tough book to get and definitely in my top 10 most wanted! (worship)

I have never posted on this thread before (Mainly because I only have a couple of Timely's).

And the only ones I do are restored, but since I came across these when browsing through my Picture Files, Why Not??

GoldenAgestuff002.jpg

That is a NICE looking Torch! :applause:

I should have asked this before but has it ever been established who the "L" was on the cover. I thought i'd seen this before and even a thread about it years ago...

Daring #9 is tough! I mistakenly sold mine a few years ago, along with the D copy #11, thinking I would never get a #10. Now I have a #10 and I've replaced the #11 but I cannot find a #9! (shrug)

So goes the life of an impatient Timely completest. :D