• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

love it! cap 6 was my 2nd g.a. book.

I'm guessing your first was Leading Comics 11.

I object, this is a Timely thread and that sounds like a Leading question! groucho.gif

Yes, but is his Leading question Timely or late?

It's a continuance. ;)

i'm filing a motion to strike this exchange.

There are grounds for appeal, based on sartre's testimony and your promise of more case evidence. hm

Look what Santa left under the tree!

Well, if by Santa I mean Bedrock, and if by under the tree I mean by way of Houston. Many many thanks to Richard for hooking me up with this Timely gem. His inventory is unbelievable, worth a trip to Texas just to take a look! (worship)

JuniorMiss01fc_zpsvucj393s.jpg

88c97cff-8504-4a53-8714-364abad5f1e3_zpsdtkhgzkd.jpg

A Timely arrival for sure! Congrats! smiley-greet005.gif

Look what Santa left under the tree!

Well, if by Santa I mean Bedrock, and if by under the tree I mean by way of Houston. Many many thanks to Richard for hooking me up with this Timely gem. His inventory is unbelievable, worth a trip to Texas just to take a look! (worship)

JuniorMiss01fc_zpsvucj393s.jpg

Never seen a copy. And it's high grade. And it's a pedigree. And it's a tough pedigree. And it's very cool! (worship)