• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

I tried to get this copy a few years back, but it sold before I could save up for it. I didn't let it slip by a second time. She's a real beauty in my eyes!

sfmystic3a_zpsea7409e9.jpg

Congrats West. That is a wonderful book (thumbs u

I tried to get this copy a few years back, but it sold before I could save up for it. I didn't let it slip by a second time. She's a real beauty in my eyes!

Congrats West. That is a wonderful book (thumbs u

It is a beauty! I thought about going "all in" on that book, but I would have been done for the year.

:applause: I'm with Billy. +1

Sweet acquisition there, West. :headbang:

+2 that's a beauty!

This was in my recent coupon submission. Bought this at auction. Listed as near mint / mint. I thought 9.2 due to top corner bump and others on the boards agreed and we all got it right.

P1100896_zps5bebb1dc.jpg[/img]

[

what a beauty!

Here are some new Timelys. I had to go to Orlando for work and it turns out that it was the same weekend as MegaCon. I finally got to meet Gator live in person and as always Gator had some great books.

AS3CGC45SAOW_zps51852447.jpg