• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

traveled to sarasota recently, so i cherry-picked a few books out of the collection the night before to bring to cgc, just to try for some nice grades. i hoped this one would be an 8.0, and missed on that, but i think the little surprise over on the right will help ease my pain. i had never noticed the little "g" on the cover, and when i called for the grade, the lady on the phone never mentioned the ped. a fun package to open.

color me very happy.

mm53-1.jpg

traveled to sarasota recently, so i cherry-picked a few books out of the collection the night before to bring to cgc, just to try for some nice grades. i hoped this one would be an 8.0, and missed on that, but i think the little surprise over on the right will help ease my pain. i had never noticed the little "g" on the cover, and when i called for the grade, the lady on the phone never mentioned the ped. a fun package to open.

color me very happy.

mm53-1.jpg

Congrats Billy :applause:

color me very happy.

mm53-1.jpg

Sweet book Billy!

Oh my bad. I have no clue what the timelys are lol... what a noob I am.

:o I believe it is time to broaden your horizons my friend!! +1 with Straw and start your long and exciting journey through this thread...It will not disappoint (thumbs u & WTTB (welcome to the boards)

Edited by gino2paulus2

Nice one Billy. I was going to go for the 9.2 CC had in their last auction thinking I might get it for under $6k. It sold for over $11k. :o

i was on that one, too---unreal hammer price. this one was fairly affordable.