• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

Last one. Got this one from Jamie Graham at MegaCon. This is the second last Cap that I need to complete the run. 2 to 78 are in the house!!! :acclaim::acclaim:

Now to find an affordable #1..........

Cap45CGC75OWW_zps4f779d3f.jpg

Last one. Got this one from Jamie Graham at MegaCon. This is the second last Cap that I need to complete the run. 2 to 78 are in the house!!! :acclaim::acclaim:

Now to find an affordable #1..........

Cap45CGC75OWW_zps4f779d3f.jpg

Awesome accomplishment Vern!

West

Nice All Winners #9s!

I just got one at the Seattle Con this weekend.

Since they were there, I dropped it off at CGC.

I'll be lucky if it gets a 1.0 haha.

13519344053_7617c76b3e_b.jpg

Rarely do I get a chance to buy (or even see) certain Timely books at a con, but I got lucky this year and was able to catch an All Select #2.

I always loved that cover, and it's been a tough to find book for me. (Thanks grahamcrackers!)

13519251745_80212860c4_o.jpg

As usual I was disappointed with the quantity of Timelys at the con, but it was fun spending some time with other Golden Age fans.

I don't get why the GA dealers weren't closer together this year.

I was surprised at the lack of Caps this year. I'm guessing they're all in upcoming auctions... I think I counted 6-7 Cap #1s coming up in Apr-May.

It was a fun 12 hours at the con. Like last year, Grahamcrackers had the best Timely selection, Terry's booth was hands down the most fun to flip through, and Harley had a usual mix of neat stuff.

Besides a guy with a couple high grade Timelys under glass at his table, I didn't see much else.

Here are a couple shots of Grahamcracker's booth who easily had the best location.

(j/k it was terrible...)

Jamie scared a bunch of bystanders with the loud pop and shattering sounds from demoing the proper way of freeing a slabbed comic!

That poor case...

13520299284_89c14926a0_b.jpg

13520068233_fc5b585901_b.jpg

Unlike most, I feel weird taking pics of those in costume, but I loved how this shy little boy's mom was dressed as the Winter Soldier. Very cool.

See you next year!

13519972575_d1516262ae_o.jpg

Not exactly a beautiful copy with the corner damage, but at least now I can finally say I have an issue of Marvel Mystery; and since this is the issue with Venus I'm doubly happy with it:

MM91_zpsdc5e9de9.jpg

Torch, Subby, Cap, Venus, and Blonde Phantom. That's one hell of a line-up for a single book.