• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

I've always loved the MMC#7 cover as well, (and wow that's an amazing copy! Thx for sharing) but I always wondered about the helmet the girl is wearing. It has a very Sci Fi theme to it. Is the helmet in the interior? If so do they explain?

Several early Timelys have elements of SciFi, I'm thinking it was just part of figuring out the look of Timely. As the publisher came into its own, the sci fi elements disappeared along with the experimental multi character titles such as Daring, early mystic, and Red Raven.

This book has been regraded but I can't hold my excitement as Jive was gracious enough to agreed to allow me to repurchase this back from him. :banana: I believe its the single highest graded copy and it has the neat Beth stamp on the back cover. Atlas yes but still a Timely in my mind. :cloud9:

SMC42bethfc_zps4f89d50b.jpg

SMC42BethBC.jpg

Edited by Silver Surfer